Crosby "IPSE" Ship Section Lifting Clamp - 20,000kg or 50,000kg
Model: Crosby IPSE / SSLC-905
Heavy Ship Section Lifting Clamp
- Lifting clamp IPSE is suitable for the lifting and transfer of complete ship sections.
- The IPSE lifting clamp is fitted with a locking device for both open and closed positions, which ensures complete reliability.
- The IPSE lifting clamp has been specially designed for compound frames, HP-, T- and -L profiles and steel plate.
- Feelers guarantee that the clamp is positioned straight over the plate and keeps in place on the plate without any human interference.
- Suitable for plates with a tensile strength up to 500 N/mm2.
- An important advantage gained when using this clamp is that the manufacture, attachment and removal of hoisting eyes on ship sections is no longer required.
For correct use of the clamp, please consult fig.
Dimensions are in milimeters (mm)
|Part N°||Model||WLL per pce||Jaw (mm)||Weight per pce (kg)|
|2705815||20 IPSE2||20 tonnes||200/0-40||204|
|2705834||50 IPSE4||50 tonnes||400/0-50||1090|