SALA "Trolley" Adjustable Fall Arrest Beam Trolley - Width 76mm - 203mm
Adjustable width trolley anchor designed to move along horizontal beams with an attached fall arrest system.
This Beam Trolley is CE marked and conforming to the standard EN795 class B.It is designed to move along horizontal beams with an attached fall arrest system, Self Retracting Lifeline, Energy absorbing lanyard, Vertical safety line etc. The trolley may be used on beam flat or tapered flanges from 76mm up to 203mm wide and up to 17mm thick. The Trolley can be adjusted to the exact size of the beam flange, by a series of holes in the load bar, and a dial system on the side plates. The side plates of the Trolley may be demounted, for a mid-span installation, or for removal for inspection. Each of the trolleys 4 steel wheels contain non corrosive double-shielded wheel bearings to insure the smoothest movement during use.
- Moving anchorage point for beams
- Suitable for fall arrest equipment
- Beam flange from 76mm up to 203mm wide
- May be attached at mid-span of beam
- Large fixed attachment eye, 56 mm internal diameter
- Marked with Batch reference for easier quality assurance traceability.
A very suitable movable anchorage point for all fall arrest items. Particularly suitable for larger Self retracting Lifelines
- Trolley frame material – steel, powder coated
- Load bar - alloy steel
- Attachment eye – Forged steel, Zinc plated with yellow passivisation, internal diameter 56mm
- Height – 215mm
- Width – 295mm
- Length – 225mm
- Beam flat or tapered flanges width - Minimum 76mm, Maximum 203mm. Maximum 17mm thick
- Minimum radius the trolley can follow – 1.2 meters
- Number of users per device – 1
- Number of users per device – 30° maximum from the vertical
- Net weight - 6,8 kg
- CE marked - yes
- Conforms to standard - EN795 class B
- System breaking strength - 22.2 Kn