Sala "Toggle" Removable Fall Arrest Anchor for use in "Steelwork"
Sala Saflok toggle anchor. Portable, reusable, durable and safe. 5000lb (22kn) Fall arrest rated.
Extremely Easy Installation and Removal Installation is simple and efficient, taking just seconds utilizing standard tools.
- Drill a 3/4” (20 mm) hole with rotary hammer.
- Pull up on the hole plug until it’s fully retracted.
- Insert anchor into hole until plug seats against surface.
- Pull on the D-ring to set the anchor in place.
- Can be used Vertically, Horizontally or overhead for added versatility
Release of the anchor is just as fast. Simply push the D-ring down towards the hole plug, then pull up on the hole plug and your ready to move to the next location.
- Size: 3/4 inch (19.05 mm)
- Capacity: 5,000 Lbs. (22 kN)
- Rating: Single user fall protection up to 310 Lbs. (140 Kg)
- Weight: 0.65 Lbs. (295 g)
- Cable Material: Galvanized Steel
- Corrosion resistant construction.
- Hole Plug: Aluminum Anodized
- Toggle Bar: Stainless Steel
- Swivel D-Ring Material: Forged Steel, Zinc Plated
- Standards: Meets CE EN795 Class B.
- Model: 2100103: Saflok® Toggle Anchor
Mounting Options and Requirements
- Thickness: 0.25 to 4.0 in (0.64 to 10.16 cm)
- Minimum Edge/Corner Spacing: 1 in (2.54 cm)