SALA "Talon" Tie-Back Inertia Reel Personal Fall Limiter (PFL) with Snap Hook Lanyard - 3.1 metreModel: Talon Tie-Back / SSR-3409
SALA "talon" single leg lightweight tie-back retractable "self retracting lifeline" (SRL) webbing lanyard, 3.1m in total length, 0.9m of tie-back webbing, 2268kg gated (snap) hook. Complies to EN360
The Industry’s First SRL that Is Designed to Withstand the Forces and Wear Associated with Tie-Back Use.
- Unique snap-hooks with 2268kg gate strength designed specifically for tie-back use.
- Eliminates the need for a separate anchorage connector, minimizing cost and installation time.
- Three layers of webbing in the tie-back area of the lifeline provide more abrasion resistance for added safety.
- 1m of tie-back webbing ensures that the lifeline can be anchored around most structures.
- Covered external shock pack reduces the forces imposed on the user and also acts as an impact indicator for visual inspection.
- Compact, lightweight design does not hinder movement providing added worker satisfaction and productivity.
- Quick-connect handle allows it to be mounted directly to a harness.
- Durable nylon plastic housing features a non-obtrusive design with rounded corners, providing all day comfort.
- Meets CE EN360.
Built-In Anchorage Connector
The Tie-Back Talon™ design eliminates the need for a separate anchorage connector like a tie-off adapter, fixed beam anchor or D-ring plate. With the addition of the 2268 kg gated snap hook and three layers of abrasion resistant webbing, the end of the lifeline can be wrapped around a structure and tie back into itself safely. This eliminates the need for a separate anchorage connector.
Reduced Fall Distances and Forces
Talon’s™ automatic, inertia activated brake will lock quickly stopping a falling worker within inches - providing more protection at low heights. With the lifeline secured overhead, the total fall distance is limited to minimum and the arresting forces are also limited to 6 kN or less, helping keep the worker safe and sound.
Talon™ quickly and easily attaches directly to the back of the user’s harness by means of the built-in quick-connect handle.
- Lifeline: Single leg, 3.1m total, 0.9m of tie-back webbing, 1.9cm wide nylon with 2.5cm nylon webbing jacket.
- Housing: Nylon plastic.
- Hooks: 2268kg minimum tensile strength with 2268kg rated gates for tie-back use.
- Capacity: 34-136kg.
- Anchorage Handle: Steel, locking type, quick connect.
- Retraction spring: Single leg, carbon steel.
- Size: (Minus exposed webbing and hook) Single leg, 16.5 cm long x 10 cm wide x 5.6 cm thick.
- Weight: Single leg version, 1.5kg.
- Maximum arresting force: 6kN.
- Average lock up speed: 1.3m/sec.
- Standards: CE - EN360.
- Part number: 3101310.
Images are for display purposes only.
Contact Us About This Product
Please fill in your details and your enquiry below.
Did you know?
You can also Request a Quote using the Buy/Quote tab above!
You can easily add more than one item to the Quote Request. This is highly recommend as we will be able to suit your needs much more efficiently.
Share this page!
Save this QR code
for use on Smart Phones