SALA "Talon" Tie-Back Inertia Reel Personal Fall Limiter (PFL) with Snap Hook Lanyard - 3.1 metre
SALA "talon" single leg lightweight tie-back retractable "self retracting lifeline" (SRL) webbing lanyard, 3.1m in total length, 0.9m of tie-back webbing, 2268kg gated (snap) hook. Complies to EN360
The Industry’s First SRL that Is Designed to Withstand the Forces and Wear Associated with Tie-Back Use.
- Unique snap-hooks with 2268kg gate strength designed specifically for tie-back use.
- Eliminates the need for a separate anchorage connector, minimizing cost and installation time.
- Three layers of webbing in the tie-back area of the lifeline provide more abrasion resistance for added safety.
- 1m of tie-back webbing ensures that the lifeline can be anchored around most structures.
- Covered external shock pack reduces the forces imposed on the user and also acts as an impact indicator for visual inspection.
- Compact, lightweight design does not hinder movement providing added worker satisfaction and productivity.
- Quick-connect handle allows it to be mounted directly to a harness.
- Durable nylon plastic housing features a non-obtrusive design with rounded corners, providing all day comfort.
- Meets CE EN360.
Built-In Anchorage Connector
The Tie-Back Talon™ design eliminates the need for a separate anchorage connector like a tie-off adapter, fixed beam anchor or D-ring plate. With the addition of the 2268 kg gated snap hook and three layers of abrasion resistant webbing, the end of the lifeline can be wrapped around a structure and tie back into itself safely. This eliminates the need for a separate anchorage connector.
Reduced Fall Distances and Forces
Talon’s™ automatic, inertia activated brake will lock quickly stopping a falling worker within inches - providing more protection at low heights. With the lifeline secured overhead, the total fall distance is limited to minimum and the arresting forces are also limited to 6 kN or less, helping keep the worker safe and sound.
Talon™ quickly and easily attaches directly to the back of the user’s harness by means of the built-in quick-connect handle.
- Lifeline: Single leg, 3.1m total, 0.9m of tie-back webbing, 1.9cm wide nylon with 2.5cm nylon webbing jacket.
- Housing: Nylon plastic.
- Hooks: 2268kg minimum tensile strength with 2268kg rated gates for tie-back use.
- Capacity: 34-136kg.
- Anchorage Handle: Steel, locking type, quick connect.
- Retraction spring: Single leg, carbon steel.
- Size: (Minus exposed webbing and hook) Single leg, 16.5 cm long x 10 cm wide x 5.6 cm thick.
- Weight: Single leg version, 1.5kg.
- Maximum arresting force: 6kN.
- Average lock up speed: 1.3m/sec.
- Standards: CE - EN360.
- Part number: 3101310.