SALA "Small' Load Arrestors - Range from 300kg - 1000kg (6 Options)
Model: Sala P-LA / XX - Small / SSLA-1163
SALA Small Series Load Arrestor.
|Please complete and return this questionnaire to enable our technical team to offer the most suitable load arrestor for your application.|
The Sala range of Load Arrestors are safety devices used in conjunction with lifting devices, such as cranes and hoists.
- The minimum temperature is -5 degrees C and the maximum temperature is 100 degrees C.
- Senses a descent speed in excess of O.5m/sec and automatically engages.
- Decelerates and stops the lowering of Ihe suspended load within 1m.
- Absorbs the shock forces.
- The Load arrestor provides independent protection that will arrest the fall of a load in the event of the primary system failing and, being completely independent of the primary lifting system it reduces the risk of equipment damage and protects personnel in and around the danger zone.
- Protect loads from 300kg up to 1000kg.
- Variety of wire cable lengths.
- The load arrestor is installed adjacent to the primary lifting device and fixed to a suitable anchorage point.
- It's retractable steel cable is then secured to the load.
- The wire rope is attached to the arrestor via an internal spring loaded drum that keeps the rope under a constant light tension yet allows unrestricted movement of the protected load.
- In the event of a failure of the primary lifting device that allows the load to fall or descend too quickly, the arrestor senses a descent speed in excess of O.5m/sec and automatically engages an internal inertia-activated mechanical brake that acts on the rope drum. This decelerates and stops the lowering of the suspended load within 1m and absorbs the shock forces.
- Independent protection.
- Reduces the risk of equipment damage and protects personnel
- Variety of standard cable lengths.
- Allows unrestricted movement of the protected load.
- Senses a fall speed in excess of 0.5m/sec and automatically engages.
- Stops the lowering of the suspended load within 1m.
- Absorbs the shock forces.
ApplicationsThe Load Arrestors can be used in conjunction with a large variety of lifting devices, or protection of overhead loads:
- Lighting rigs.
- Tools / equipment.
- Housing: Cast Aluminium.
- Finish: Painted.
- Cable: Galvanized.
- Individual serial numbers.
|Model||Body Size||Capacity||Minimum Load (kg)||Cable Length (m)||Brake Activating Speed (m/s)||Rope Dia. (mm)||Rope M.B.S. (kN)||Max Stopping Distance (mm)||Minimum Anchorage Capability (kN)||Maximum cycles per day
||Maximum cycles between servicing||Approx. Dimensions (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|KD4PLA3012||Small||300kg||2.5||12 (1- fall)||0.5 std (0.33 or 1 - special)
||5||16.0||1000||15.8kN||TBA||TBA||200 x 260 x 112||8.5|
|KD4PLA4008||Small||400kg||2.5||8 (1- fall)||0.5 std (0.33 or 1 - special)||6||24.0||1000||22.8kN||TBA||TBA||200 x 260 x 112||8.5|
|KD4PLA5005||Small||500kg||2.5||5 (1- fall)||0.5 std (0.33 or 1 - special)||7||32.0||1000||31.0kN||TBA||TBA||200 x 260 x 112||8.5|
|KD4PLA6006P||Small||600kg||2.5||6 (2- fall c/w pulley)||0.5||5||16.0||1000||15.8kN x2 (31.6kN)||TBA||TBA||200 x 260 x 112||8.5|
|KD4PLA8004P||Small||800kg||2.5||4 (2- fall c/w pulley)||0.5||6||24.0||1000||22.8kN x2 (45.6kN)||TBA||TBA||200 x 260 x 112||8.5|
|KD4PLA1005P||Small||1000kg||2.5||2.5 (2- fall c/w pulley)||0.5||7||32.0||1000||31.0kN x2 (62.0kN)
||TBA||TBA||200 x 260 x 112||8.5|