Sala "RSQ Sealed Blok" Rescue Block with Retrieval Handle / Automatic (Manual) Descender / Fall Arrest Inertia Reel Block - 15mModel: SEBC-3528
Inertia reel with retrieval handle and (RSQ) Rescue Device, For rescue and for emergency evacuation from height. EN360 (fall arrest) and EN341 (Auto descent) EN1696 (Retrieval)
Exclusive design provides these Sala sealed blocks with both fall arrest with assisted rescue capabilities and automatic self rescue for ultimate versatility. These fall arrest mode stops falls within a few decimetres and limits the forces to 6kN or less for added safety. Using the First - Man - Up pole remotely or at the mode selector an assisted rescue procedure can be implemented, the self rescue mode will automatically lower the user to the next level after a fall. Built with a long lasting durable reinforced plastic housing with a built in carrying handle to ensure its lightweight, durability and easy transportation. The cable extends and retracts automatically enabling the user to move around the work area safely and protected. This is designed to meet the worldwide standards, including CE EN360 and EN341.
- Built-in Rescue Device becomes integral part of a Rescue Plan.
- Standard fall arrest mode.
- Automatic rescue mode.
- Remote/Assisted activation.
- Built-in emergency retrieval winch for a raising and lowering personnel
- Easily engage in and out of retrieval for fast and efficient operation - handle stows out of the way
- Input crank handle has a primary brake which will prevent movement of load upon release of handlebracket
- Optional bracket makes any Sala sealed block attaches to tripods and davits quick and easy (no tools needed).
Options & Accessories
|FAST-LineTM Cable Replacement Assemblies|
|3900105||Cable replacement assembly for FAST-Line™, Galvanized cable with plated hook (15m Model only)|
|3900107||Cable replacement assembly for FAST-Line™, Stainless Steel cable with Stainless Steel hook (15m Model only)|
|3500202||First-Man-UpTM Pole, (2.4-4.8m) with Assisted Rescue Tool
|3500200||Assisted Rescue Tool Only - If you already have a First-Man-UpTM Pole|
|2000112||SaflokTM Steel Carabiner, Self Locking/Closing, 19mm Gate Opening|
|2000113||SaflokTM Steel Carabiner, Self Locking/Closing, 30mm Gate Opening|
|2000114||SaflokTM Steel Carabiner, Self Locking/Closing, 50mm Gate Opening|
- Retrieval Winch
- 140kg Weight Capacity - higher capacity for operator & tools
- New Sealed Design - meets IP68 Rating
- Carrying Handle for Improved ergonomics
- Pivoting Anchorage Loop - centres the load
- i-Safe™- Track inspection - control inventory & manage information
- Tripod/Davit Arm Bracket - no tools required for install
- 1633kg Gate - reduces accidental disengagement
- Self-Locking Swivel - limits lifeline twisting
- Impact Indicator - Provides visual indication of Fall Arrest
- 5mm Diametre wire rope - stainless steel for corrosion resistance
- Aluminum Housing - corrosion resistant
- Stainless steel end-plate - durable construction for harsh environments.
Images are for display purposes only.
Contact Us About This Product
Please fill in your details and your enquiry below.
Did you know?
You can also Request a Quote using the Buy/Quote tab above!
You can easily add more than one item to the Quote Request. This is highly recommend as we will be able to suit your needs much more efficiently.
Share this page!
Save this QR code
for use on Smart Phones