Sala "Toggle" Removable Wedge Fall Arrest Anchor for use in "Concrete"
Sala Saflok concrete wedge fall arrest anchor. Portable, reusable, durable and safe.
Extremely Versatile and Easy-to-Use Anchor for Concrete Applications. Portable, re-usable, durable and safe.
Extremely Easy Installation and Removal
Installation is simple and efficient, taking just seconds utilizing standard concrete tools.
- Drill a 3" deep (8cm) hole with rotary hammer and 3/4" (20mm) drill bit.
- Pull up on the trigger until it's fully retracted.
- Insert anchor into hole until release plug seats against concrete surface.
- Pull on the D-ring to set the anchor in place and connect your personal fall arrest system.
Release of the anchor is just as fast. Simply push the release plug down and pull up on the trigger and your ready to move to the next location.
The concrete must have a minimum compressive strength of 3000 psi (2,685 kPa). The concrete base material must be at least 5" (12.7cm) thick and the mounting hole location from the edge is dependent upon the concrete thickness and width (refer to instruction manual for complete details).
- Size: 3/4 inch (19.05 mm).
- Capacity: 5,000 Lbs. (22 kN).
- Rating: Single user fall protection up to 310 Lbs. (141 Kg).
- Weight: 0.78 Lbs. (354 g).
- Cable Material: Galvanized Steel.
- Anchor Chocks & Shaft Material: Stainless Steel.
- Release Plug Material: Zinc Plated Steel.
- Trigger Material: Aluminum.
- D-Ring Material: Forged Steel.
- Standards: CE EN795 Class B.
- Model: 2100100; Saflok - Concrete Wedge Anchor.