RUD "VRM" Starpoint Rotating Eye Nuts. Metric Thread - Range from 400kg to 4500kg
RUD VRM Eyenut which can be adjusted to the direction of pull.
Attention: Lateral loads with eye nuts acc. to DIN 582 are forbidden! With multiple-point-suspensions at 2- leg and 3 / 4-leg, the positioning of the eye bolt has to the direction of pull.This can only be realized with RUD STARPOINT eye nuts as they are adjustable to the direction of pull when fitted.
- Higher load capacities than DIN 582-Eyenuts.
- Star shaped design. A clear distinction from the DIN 582 eye nut.
- Color : A striking fluorescent pink powder coating.
- Identification: Clear WLL indication for the most unfavorable load direction F (not permissible for DIN 582).
- Forged material 1.6541, high tensile and annealed, 100% electromagnetic crack detected according to EN 1677-1 and with a 4 :1 design factor.
- In a tightened condition, the VRS must swivel 360° . Adjust the VRS to the direction of pull, before attaching the lifting means.
- The WLL values are only valid in connection with quality class 10.9 threaded bolts. The threads of the nut must exactly engage the bolt threads. The mounted thread pin must ensure a perfect fitting of the seat - engaging surface of the eye nut onto the work piece.
- Eye nuts, whose nut inserts do not perfectly lie on to the work piece should never be loaded. Not suitable for swiveling under load.
- Impact loaded or when operated in environments with vibrations, unintentional loosening can happen.
- Securing possibilities: Use of a liquid thread securing medium eg. Loctite ( follow the manufacturer`s recommendations).
There is no requirement to Proof Test RUD Products, either Bolt or Weldable after Installation if the user instructions for welding are carried out correctly. The welding should be carried out by a suitably qualified and competent welder/person.
The supporting structure, or the load, should be of adequate strength to take the stresses involved and this is the responsibility of the engineering designer or equivalent.
RUD Lifting and Lashing Products are Manufactured and conform to EN 1677. No further Proof Testing in the field is required. In fact it would be considered that the Product had been overloaded if a Load more than the recommended Working Load Limit had been applied.
RUD products should be regularly inspected in line with the requirements of LOLER and as per our user instructions at intervals decided by a competent person.
|Type||Ref. No.||Nominal WLL||Dimensional Drawing||T||A||B||C||D||E||F||G||H||J||K||L||Weight|
|Measurements in mm|
|VRM-M8||7992989||400 kg||34||14||11||8.5||25||25||8||47||28||12||16||20||0,1 kg|
|VRM-M10||7990311||400 kg||34||14||11||8.5||25||25||8||47||28||12||16||20||0,1 kg|
|VRM-M12||7990312||750 kg||42||17||13||10||30||30||12||56||34||14||19||24||0,2 kg|
|VRM-M16||7990314||1500 kg||49||19||15||14||35||35||16||65||40||19||23||30||0,3 kg|
|VRM-M20||7990315||2300 kg||57||23||17||16||40||40||20||75||50||24||29||37||0,5 kg|
|VRM-M24||7990316||3200 kg||69||28||21||19||48||50||24||90||60||30||35||45||0,9 kg|
|VRM-M30||7993008||4500 kg||86||35||26||24||60||60||30||112||75||36||44||56||1,5 kg|