Tractel "Roof Anchor" Fall Arrest Anchor Point for Timber Roof Trusses Point
Roof Anchor designed to be directly secured to the wood beams of a roof framework.
- Roof anchors are designed to be directly secured to the wood beams of a roof framework.
- Anchor shapes (straight, arched or spiral) are designed to match with the type of roofing used.
- Anchors can be secured using annular rings or by a fastening pin crossing the beam.
- Anchors come in galvanized steel and stainless steel.
- Roof anchors satisfy the requirements of EN795 A for attachment of individual fall-arrest protection equipment on ring.
- Anchor also satisfies the requirements of EN517 for fastening of roof ladders on hook.
- Roof anchors are formed by a hook designed to receive the roof ladders and an anchor point for fall-arrest equipment.
- Anchors must be positioned every two meters to ensure efficient protection and must never be used below the worker.
|Bowed Roof Anchor Point||Twisted Roof Anchor Point||Flat Roof Anchor Point|
|Spike Fasteneng Pin||Annular Rings|