Miller "Rocker" Manual Descender Rope Lock - Rope Diameter 10 to 12mm
Rope Lock with manual and automatic rope grabs.
Miller-Troll manual descenders are designed for rope access work where the worker manually controls his descent. For maximum safety, the manual descenders feature an emergency braking system.
When blocked on the rope the manual descender can be used to position and hold the operator at a particular point.
Versatile and lightweight fall arrest system designed for use in conjunction with a manual descender for technical rope access or rescue. Compact and easy-to-use as.
- Manual and automatic rope grab (EN353-2).
- Length adjuster for positioning lanyard (EN358).
- Tensioning device for horizontal lifeline (EN795).
- Pulley blocking device.
- Locking catch can be activated to hold the Rocker in position on the rope.
- Suitable for 10/12mm rope.
- Weight: 0.17 kg.