Rim Grip Drum Handler Fork Truck Attachment to Suit 1, 2 or 3 Drum lifting - Range from 750kg to 2250kg
Rim Grip Drum Handler with 1, 2 and 3 Drum Options.
The Rim Grip Drum Handler is the ideal choice when removing or loading drums in confined areas where drums are tightly packed or touching. The unique jaw mechanism utilises the drums weight to lock the drum in place ensuring the load cannot come loose even under strenuous use and rough terrain. Our rim grip head consists of bright zinc plated steel parts to ensure longevity of life. The unit is simple and easy to use and is the perfect choice for drum handling about the drum rim/lip.
Rim Grip Drum Handlers offer fast and safe movement of drums via hardened steel jaws that grip the drum chimb (rim), allowing the drums to be picked up/set down with minimal gap between them. Ideal for stuffing/de-stuffing containers, suitable for use also on rough terrain. May be used for use with 120 or 210 litre Steel Drums and “L”/”XL” Plastic drums. A Spark Proof model is available for Zone 1 conditions. Not for use with empty drums.
- The drum handler to choose for handling drums packed tightly together
- This model is available with a mild steel frame and a zinc plated head as standard, which is suitable for most applications.
- It is also available manufactured completely from Stainless Steel, which makes it suitable for use in the food and drink processing industry.
- Steel jaws grip the rim (chimb) of the drum, allowing the drums to be picked up or set down without spaces between them.
- Ideal for stuffing and de-stuffing containers and suitable for use on rough terrain.
- May be used with 120 or 210 litre drums of steel, 'L' ring or 'XL' ring plastic types
Rubber Cushioned support base available. Suitable for all drums including fibreboard. Reduces damage to drums. Additional cost for each drum handled.
|Model||Capacity||No. of Drums||Drum Types||"A" Load Centre||"B" Fork Spread||"C" Fork Width||"D" Fork Thickness|
|Model||750kg||1||1 & 2||1244||560||140||50|
|Model||1500kg||2||1 & 2||1244||560||140||50|
|Model||2250kg||3||1 & 2||1244||560||140||50|