MANUAL - Rigid Arm Counterbalance Workshop Floor Crane With Hand Winch Lifting, Hand Lift &Travel, Many Options Inc 20 Degree Rotation
Heavy-Duty Counterbalance Workshop Floor Crane With 90 degree jib arm (folding when not in use) Stainless Steel option available.
Almost Identical to our pivoting arm range of counterbalance workshop floor crane apart from the design of the arm. This option offers a fixed arm though both have there advantages and can be modified with the same excellent choice of enhancements to adapt the crane to suit your specific needs.
The angle of the lifting jib arm can be adjusted though only when the hook is not under load. Lifting is carried out by means of a separate piece of lifting equipment, for example a manual or electric chain hoist would be hung onto the crane hook (we also offer the same crane fitted with a hand winch (hoist) or with an electric powered wire rope hoist)
Stainless steel option is also available, please phone or request a quote by clicking on to the BUY/Quote tab.
Note: The pictures shown are our artists impression only and are only indicative of our capability. (for display purposes only) All cranes are made individually and the the design may be subject to change according to your required specification; the pictures are not to scale, general arrangement drawings will be issued for approval on receipt of your order.
Some optional features to the crane are: (also see Optional Features tab above)
- Removable vertical jib column to assist packing for export orders
- Vertical telescopic mast adjustment
- Excellent range of capacities and specials to customers requirements: 152kg, 254kg, 508kg, 750kg, 1000kg and 2000kg
- Brakes with locking Castor's and directional locking Castor's / wheels
- Electric power drive / propulsion and electric lift
- Outriggers on the crane body to ensure a stable lift at height.
- Certified lifting points for the ability to have crane lifted / moved by an overhead crane.
- Fork truck pockets, to enable the counterbalanced floor crane to be moved by a fork truck.
- Jacking feet to give a level and stable lift
- Rotating vertical jib arm, will rotate 10 degrees either direction
- Hydraulic telescopic extending jib arm.
- Please see the Images Tab above for pictures of these features.
- Come with a 12 month guarantee
Important Safety Information.
- Always inspect hook and latch before using.
- Never use a latch that is distorted or bent.
- Always make sure spring will force the latch against the tip of the hook
- Always make sure hook supports the loads.
- The latch must never support the load
- When placing two or more loads may disengage from hook if proper procedures are not followed
- A falling load may cause serious injury or death
- A hook and this style latch must not be used for lifting personnel
- Hook must always support the load
Floor Crane Drive and Lift Options
For Optional Features and Accessories - refer to the tab above "Optional Features"
Floor Cranes With Spark Resistant Features / Explosion proof.
For Floor cranes to be used in potentially explosive areas / atmospheres such as Zone 1 or 2, SELS can include any anti-sparking features that our customers specify - this will increase its anti-sparking properties and therefore make the crane more suitable for use in a potentially explosive environment!
SELS will not to take the responsibility of supplying our floor cranes described as 'spark proof' as this is ‘too broad’ a term. We believe that total compliance is probably impossible because of the mechanical operation and movement of a floor crane; i.e. we cannot offer a 100% guarantee that no part of the assembly is capable of generating a spark which could ignite a flame! IE: SELS will supply / manufacture cranes with anti sparking features to our customer’s requirements though will not certified them as sparkproof / explosion proof. Our cranes have been successfully supplied to customers in the offshore Oil and Gas industry in the UK on this basis.
Optional Features and Accessories
Listed below are some additional features that can be added to any of our standard range of counterbalance floors cranes to customise the them so that they will be more appropriate for your environment. All these features can also be supplied with our stainless steel cranes.
||Fork lift truck lifting pockets
||Directional locking castors or anti static castors
|Horizontal Jib Options - Fixed, Manual or Hydraulic adjustable||Jacking feet||Lifting and slinging point for overhead crane|
|Vertical column adjustment
||Paint finish suitable for offshore use or powder coated|| Auxilliary adjustable height lifting Hook
| awaiting image
|Hand Winch||Adjustable Arm|
|Articulating Jib Arm (15° left/right)