Ridgegear "RGP11" Ulility Multi Purpose Pole strap Work Positioning Lanyard for operational (When At Height). Adjustment from - 0.8m - 1.8 Metre
Model: RGP11 / RUMPP-3788
Pole strap with Specially designed controlled release adjuster buckle to ensure safe operation and adjustment.
- Specially designed controlled release adjuster buckle to ensure safe operation and adjustment
- Double layer abrasion pad protects the strap from damage
- Karabiner connected to nylon thimble for ease of operation
- Velcro pad sewn to abrasion pad loop to allow for temporary attachment of pole strap to harness during climbing.
- Velcro strap
- sewn to hand hold provides a safe means of retaining loose end
- Additional label sewn inside a pocket to allow for entering user details.
- Twisted snap hook and 2 part triangle/karabiner ensures flat surface contact with pole.
- 40mm sliding loop keeps the straps level and reduces the risk of premature webbing wear through the buckle.
- Available with different hook/karabiner options as required
- Fully approved, trialled and used extensively by major utility company.
- Accredited to: Fully tested and approved to BS EN358.
- Adjustable length: From 0.9 ± 1.8 metres.
- Material: 43mm webbing > 3000kg.
- Fittings: Stainless steel triangle and oval karabiner at fixed end
- Weight: 0.95.
- Features: 75mm webbing abrasion pad, Stainless steel adjuster buckle.
- Special features: Double action safety hook on adjustable end.
- System strength: >15kN