Ridgegear "RGA5" Fall Arrest Inertia Reel Block (Fall Limiter) Polyester Webbing Lanyard with Swivel Snap Hook - 5 Metre
5m Retractable "self retracting lifeline" (SRL) fall arrest block. Conforms to EN360.
The RGA5 is a compact, robust yet lightweight fall arrest block. This unit does not have an integral handle, but is fitted with an alloy swivel eye for connection to an anchorage via a karabiner.
Due to its low weight, this device is ideal for use with certain horizontal lifelines. As a general-purpose fall arrest block, the RGA5 has proved its worth in the industry.
Fitted with webbing instead of wire, this block is suited for work in and around fragile components i.e.; aircraft industry and glass lined vessels.
The RGA5 has now has a working length of 5 metres.
- Accredited to: EN 360, ANSI Z359. 1-1992, CSA Z259.2.2-98
- Web spec: 28mm Multi panel polyester. MBS 2350kgs
- Connector: Double action. High tensile steel alloy
- Weight: 2 kgs
- Features: Rip stitch indicator
- Size mm: L170 x W120 x D75
- Max arrest force: <6 kN
- Approx arrest dist: 1.2 metres