Miller "MD02" Fixed Length Restraint Lanyard with Steel Twistlock Karabiners - Options at 1, 1.5 & 2m
1m, 1.5m & 2m Miller Restraint Lanyards with Many Karibiner Options. Complies to EN354.
- A restraint lanyard is used to restrict the worker's movement to prevent him reaching a location where a fall hazard exists.
- Lightweight, versatile restraint and fall arrest lanyards designed for maximum protection.
- Adapted rope for work requiring limited movement and where there is a sufficient potential fall distance.
- This 2-meter rope comes with a buckle and two karabiners.
- Breaking Strength: > 15 KN
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +50°C
Raw Material: 12mm Polyamide
Breaking Strength: > 2500 daN
- Standard: EN 696
- Connection lanyard: 3 strands twisted rope
- One screw karabiner and a loop
- Plastic thimble
- Protected splices
Certification and Conformity
EC Category PPE: Class 3
Standards: EN 354
European Directives: 89/686/EEC
Quality Assurance: ISO 9001 / 2000
EC Certification Number: 0333 AFAQ/CTH
EC Attestation Number: 0082/490/160/09/00/0291
Laboratory: APAVE Lyonnaise