Ridgegear "RGR11" Rescue Stretcher Kit From Special Durable Plastic Formula.
Stretcher rescue system is a quick and easy method to ascend or descend to a position of safety
The original and still the best solution for confined space, high angle or technical rescue, and traditional land based applications, the Sked stretcher is a revolutionary design which provides outstanding patient protection and security.
The Sked comes equipped for hoisting by helicopter in horizontal position or hoisting in vertical position in caves or industrial confined spaces. When the patient is packaged, the stretcher becomes rigid.
The durable plastic provides protection for the patient while allowing extrication through the most demanding confined spaces. The stretcher is rolled for storage in a tough cordura backpack which is included with the system. The system ships at 19 lbs. and comes complete for most applications.
- The Sked® Stretcher - the stretcher is fabricated from a special plastic formula which is both flexible and durable. Securing straps with steel buckles are sewn into the stretcher through brass grommets which contribute to the strength anddurability.
- Cordura backpack/Towing Harness - This durable backpack includes shoulder straps and pockets for storing the Sked® accessories when not in use.
- Horizontal Lift Slings - a pair of 9,000 lb. tensile strength slings are provide for hoisting the Sked® stretcher with a helicopter or other haul system in a horizontal position.
- Vertical Lift Sling - For vertical lifting of the SKED® Stretcher, 30 ft. of 3/8" PMI kernmantle rescue rope, with a minimum break strength of 5,265 lbs., is provided with a figure 8 knot in the middle.
- Steel Locking 'D' Carabineer - A large locking 'D' steel carabineer is included with the system for attaching the stretcher to a hoisting system. These carabiners are rated at a 9,000 lb. minimum break strength.
- Tow Strap - This 6 foot strap with bronze snap hooks on each end attaches the Sked® stretcher to the backpack, creating a useful towing harness which can be used in several configurations for towing the SKED® Stretcher by one or more people.
Material: Special plastics
Weight: 6.15 kgs
Features: Excellent patient support and protection
Kit supplied with:-
- The Sked stretcher
- Cordura backpack
- Horizontal lift slings (pair)
- Sked tow strap
- Removeable Webbing handles
- Steel locking 'D' Carabiner
- sked vertical lift sling
- storage bag