Planetary 3Ph 400v Electric Lifting Winch - 360kg or 600kg
AC Electric Pulling & Lifting Winches 415v x 3ph Power Supply.
360kg & 600kg SWL
- Electromagnetic spring-applied fail safe brake.
- Planetary gears for efficiency.
- Cast steel foot mountings.
- Fabricated steel drum.
- Supplied on steel skid frame ready to mount.
- Motor to IP54 as standard (other options available on request).
- Heavy duty high efficiency ball bearings on all running surfaces.
- Enclosed drum flange to prevent rope becoming trapped between drum and support castings.
- Low Voltage Control with Emergency Stop.
Pulling Load Capacity for Various Inclines in kg
|MODEL||GRADIENT % incline / angle in degrees|
1. All ratings are based on the top layer. For each layer reduction on the drum, pulling capacity is increased by 10%
2. Use a snatch block for double line operation, to increase line pull by approximately 85%.
3. The pulling capacities are based on a free rolling load and 15% has been allowed for friction (specific applications will vary).
|Model||Lifting capacity kg wire rope top layer||Lifting speed m/min. approx.||Motor rating 415v 3ph||Maximum lifting height m||Wire rope Ø mm x m||Net weight kg including wire rope||Drum dimension mm|
|first layer||top layer||kw / amp||poles||drum capacity||standard||Length||Drum Dia||Flange Dia|
|1176-14047||400||23||30||2.2 / 4.5||2||60||9 x 38||120||240||140||280|
|1176-14048||600||12||15||1.5 / 3.5||4||60||9 x 38||120||240||140||280|
|1176-14049||600||7.8||10.5||1.5 / 3.5||6||60||9 x 38||120||240||140||280|
Note: All machines are supplied with pendant control including emergency stop.
Above performance ratings are based on 50Hz supply. (60Hz motor available as option resulting in a reduction of lifting capacities by 20% and a speed increase of 20%).
|These winches must not be used for the movement of personnel and 5 wraps of wire rope must be maintained on the drum.|
Each new winch is guaranteed against defects in workmanship and material defects for a period of twelve months from date of purchase.
WIRE ROPES ARE NOT INCLUDED UNDER WARRANTY.