Protecta AB260 "Pro Comfort" Fall Arrest Harness with Rear and Front 'D' Rings & Front Webbing Loops c/w Work Positioning Belt
2 Point Fall Arrest Harness with Work Positioning Belt, 1 Rear Dorsal Point, 2 Front Webbing Loops and 2 Side Positioning D's, Fully Adjustableto EN361 & EN358.
Further proof that there is no need to sacrifice comfort in the name of safety, Pro AB260 introduces a new perspective on safety at work - yes, a harness can perform well and also be comfortable.
With its 2 fall arrest anchorage points (at the front and the back), and its padded belt, it offers excellent support during work in any position. The AB260 harness is a multifunctional harness that will win over even the most demanding users.
- 1 dorsal attachment point.
- 2 sternal attachment loops.
- 2 positioning D rings on the belt.
- Adjustable thigh and shoulder straps.
- Adjustable belt with a high comfort ergonomic back pad.
- Cushioned thigh straps.
- Quick fitting and closure by means of automatic fastenings.
- Rings to carry accessories.
- Dorsal piece with shock absorbing effect.
- Fall indicator.
- Weight: 2.60kg (small), 2.65kg (medium), 2.70kg (large)
- CE certified to EN361 and EN358.