Miller "ProALLP" Manual Technical Descender To Suit Kernmantle Rope - Diameter 10 to 13mm
Model: Miller Pro ALLP / PTD-2169
Manual Tech Descender.
- Miller-Troll manual descenders are designed for rope access work where the worker manually controls his descent.
- For maximum safety, the manual descenders feature an emergency braking system.
- When blocked on the rope the manual descender can be used to position and hold the operator at a particular point.
- This new generation descent device offers maximum control and versatility within the areas of technical access, rescue and intervention.
- Designed to hold up to two people (max. 250kg) in a rescue scenario.
- Option of both screw and auto-lock controlled-rate rope descent.
- Includes ascender, belay brake, tensioned line brake and hauling system brake function.
- Suitable for 10-13mm kernmantel rope. Conforms to EN12841-c.