Miller MN50 Potex Portable Man-Riding and Rescue Davit Arm System, Galvanised Modular ConstructionModel: Miller MN50 / PPDA-2166
Potex Portable Davit Arm complete with 30 metre Winch. Many Different Base / socket Options.
- Height : Fully extended: Maximum outer height 2.25m Height below carabiner: 2.1m. Fully retracted: Minimum outer height: 2.05m Height below carabiner: 1.9m.
- Length :Fully extended: 1.3m Fully retracted: 1.3m.
- Width : Fully extended: Maximum outer width: 1.3m Width between feet: 1.11m. Fully retracted: Minimum outer width: 1m Width between feet: 0.81m.
- Max Working Load : 165 kg
- Max Safe Work Load : > 10 KN
- Weight (kg) : 40 kg
- Operating Temperature : -30°C to +50°C
- Body : Aluminium
- Screwjack : Galvanised steel
- Winch : Galvanised steel sheet
- Wire : 30 meters - Ø4.8mm galvanised steel
- Reach of lifting wire : 395mm
Certification & Conformity
- EC Category PPE* : Class 3
- Standards : EN795(b)
- European Directives : 89/686/EEC
- Quality Assurance : ISO 9001 / 2000
- EC Certification Number : 0333 AFAQ/CTH
- EC Attestation Number : 0082/042/160/11/98/0308 EXT N? 02/11/98
- Laboratory : APAVE Lyonnaise
Available in Several Configurations:
- To be used for fall arrest (example, climbing down a ladder) the Davit must be used in conjunction with a fall arrest inertia reel with built-in emergency rescue winch. If the worker falls from the ladder the inertia reel will arrest the fall, then the emergency rescue winch will be deployed to rescue the casualty. Thus providing the rescue plan required by law.
- To be used for manriding (suspension work / winching a person) the worker will be connected to the winch on the davit. There must also be a fall arrest inertia reel connected. This inertia reel must also be of a design that has an integrated retrieval winch. Should the winch fail, the inertia reel will arrest the fall, the reel's integrated rescue winch will then be used to rescue the casualty, again providing the rescue plan.
- To Raise or Lower a Casualty in a Rescue Environment, either the mightyevac or winch are suitable.
|1004233-MN61 - Wall mount base for POTEX davit arm- 4.20 kg|
|1004234 - MN62 - Floor mount base for POTEX davit arm - 4.50 kg|
|1004235 -MN63 - Deck mount base w.cover for POTEX davit arm - 4.00 kg|
|1004236 - MN64 - Truck attachment base for POTEX davit arm - 9.70 kg|
|1005127 - MN65 - Flush to base with cover for POTEX davit arm - 1.80 kg|
Images are for display purposes only.
Contact Us About This Product
Please fill in your details and your enquiry below.
Did you know?
You can also Request a Quote using the Buy/Quote tab above!
You can easily add more than one item to the Quote Request. This is highly recommend as we will be able to suit your needs much more efficiently.
Share this page!
Save this QR code
for use on Smart Phones