Miller "MC" Adjustable Pole Strap. Work Positioning Lanyard. Alloy Jaw Adjuster and Snaphook. "Adjustable Restraint Lanyard" - 2, 3 or 4 metre
Miller Quality 2m, 3m & 4m Adjustable Lanyard for Work Positioning and Restraint. Jaw Type Adjuster. MC01, MC02 and MC03Complies to EN358.
- Available in 2m, 3m and 4m Rope Lengths
- Ideal for those who have to work at height in a safe and supported hands-free position. the lanyard is fitted around a supporting structure and then connected to the side D-rings on the operator's belt or harness.
- Easy-to-use aluminium jaw type length adjuster for progressive one-handed adjustment
- Freedom of movement, this lanyard is ideal for hands-free work at height
- Supplied with karabiner and alloy snap hook, 22mm opening.
- Ideal for those who have to work at height in a safe ans supported hands-free position. the lanyard is fitted around a supporting structure and then connected to the side D-rings on the operator's belt or harness.
- The length of the lanyard is easily adjusted by pressuring on the jaw type adjuster and pulling the rope to the required length.
- Weight: 1.200 kg
- Breaking Strength: > 15 KN
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +50°C
- Raw Material: 16mm Polyamide
- Breaking Strength: > 5200 daN
- Standard: EN 696
- Raw Material: body Aluminium, cam Stainless Steel
- Breaking Strength: > 1500 daN
- CE Category PPE: Class 3
- Standards: EN358
- European Directives: 89/686/EEC
- Quality Assurance: ISO 9001 / 2000
- EC Certification Number: 333
- EC Attestation Number: 0082/042/160/12/96/0262 EXT N°06/02/98
- Laboratory: APAVE Lyonnaise