Reid Lifting PD1000 Porta-Davit Unique Lightweight and Portable Davit System, 1000kg
1200mm radius, 2m (2000mm) height of lift, bespoke options. Top quality made in the UK.
REID Lifting has just launched the NEW and UNIQUE PD1000, a WLL 1000kg (1 tonne) Lightweight, Portable Davit system. Initial detail is provided, with standard system prices.
Custom versions to meet specific requirements can be quoted upon request.
- Lightweight – High tensile Alloy – strong yet light.
- Portable within Manual Handling Guidelines - 35kg assembled.
- Safe – Design & Development disciplines, Certifications and individual 150%.
- WLL testing - at 500, 1000 and 1,500kg.
- Easy to use – multi piece, bagged system.
- Unique WLL 1,000kg goods rated at 1200mm radius.
- Fixed or Radius adjustment - 800-1200mm standard, greater with custom.
- Configurations with amended WLL rating.
- HoL - 2m Height of Lift standard + Socket extensions and customised units.
- Flexible configurations – Winched, Shackled, interchangeable heads & custom configurations for height & radius.
- Configurations for height & radius.
- Rapid Assembly - 3 piece design.
- Store and transport in heavy duty bags.
- WLL 1000kg materials.
- Operating radius of 800mm - 1200mm.
- Davit weight of 39kg.
- Conveniently contained in 2 x 1.4m carry bags.
- Height from base to lifting eye of 1968mm.
REID sockets are designed to suit all Reid Davit systems and CE requirements for Declaration of Conformity and Incorporation and we provide the following options as standard (as well as customised solutions on request).
Standard Socket Options
- Flush Mount - Flush Mount socket complete with cover and re-bars, for casting into concrete, and protective cover.
- Top Mount - Sockets suitable for bolting into existing concrete or steel structures - for simplicity or to provide additional davit height & reach.
- Mount Socket - Suitable for mounting on the side of concrete or steel structures. For thin-walled concrete a brace plate can be supplied.
- Bridge Mount - Sockets suitable for bolting into steel structures, for flush mount facility in walkways and bridges.
- Customised and bespoke versions can be developed for non-typical installations.
All sockets are available in galvanised mild steel or passivated 316L Stainless steel and colour coated painted finish, with customisation available for specialised requirements.
All Reid sockets and extensions have been designed, developed and tested for safe use with Reid's equipment and form a key part of the integrity of the total system.
- All sockets have a WLL of 500kg.
- All sockets are supplied in galvanised mild steel or stainless steel (316L grade, passivated).
- Sockets can be powder coated upon request.
*Should non standards third party sockets be used the CE requirement for Declaration of Conformity and Incorporation on the products is negated.