Miller "Polecat" Sit Harness (Full Body Harness if Used with ITC Chest Harness)
Rope Access Safety Harness with Side D-Rings. Conforms to EN813 / EN361 (EN813 if used with ITC Chest Harness)
Sit Safety Harness for Climbing (rope access)
The Polecat Sit Harness offers the perfect solution for linesman when used in conjunction with the ITC Chest harness.
- Front ventral anchorage loop for rescue and rope access
- Padded belt with 2 side anchorage D-rings can be used with a linesman's polestrap for work-positioning, and includes loops for accessories.
- Front ventral anchorage loop for rescue and rope access.
- The belay connection link distributes the loads to the larger muscle groups to minimise discomfort and suspension trauma and maximise productivity.
- Padded belt and leg straps provide excellent support and comfort during suspension.
Technical Specifications for the Miller Polecat sit harness are listed below. Specfications are for all of the following harness model numbers: 1007371, 1007018 and 1007372.
- Raw Material: Steel-covered carbon
- Breaking Strength: > 5000daN
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +50°C
- Weight: 1.6 kg
Certification and Conformity
- EC Category PPE* : Class 3
- Standards: EN358 / EN813
- European Directives: 89/686/EEC
- Quality Assurance: ISO 9001 / 2000
- EC Attestation Number: 000233
- Laboratory: SGS Yarsley