Yale "RPA" Pneumatic Wire Rope Winch, for Lifting and Pulling Applications - 250 daN or 500 daN
Wire rope winch. (54m (250kg) / 38m (500kg) cable length)
With 100% duty rating and an unlimited number of starts the model RPA is suitable for heavy duty applications. It is unsusceptible to contamination, humidity and aggressive mediums from the outside.
- Robust rotating piston motor with high starting torque, designed for operating pressures 4 to 6 bar.
- Spring pressure disc brake incorporated in the motor holds the load secure even in the event of an air failure.
- Sensitive control by means of direct acting valves in the control switch.
- The conception is in accordance with the design of the model RPE winch but is not supplied with an emergency stop button.
- Different drum designs, e.g. extended to accommodate longer rope, machined grooves for exact reeling, with separation web and 2nd rope outlet for working with two ropes, traversing operation.
|Model||Pulling force in the upper layer||Lifting speed with rated load*||Lifting speed without load*||Lowering speed with rated load*||Useable rope length upper layer||Weight without rope|
|*Values for 6 bar, air consumtion 0.75 m3/min, motor performance 0.55kW|
|Dimension||RPA 2-13||RPA 5-6|