JDN Mini Pneumatic Chain Hoist, Manual Trolley Options Available
Capacities of 125kg to 1,000kg, Air Pressure of 6 bar.
The mini series is aimed at applications in the light duty sector as it is a handy, flexible and universally deployable hoist, making it an ideal tool for most workshops.
- interesting and inexpensive alternative even to hoists with other driving media
- suitable for lube-free operation
- suitable for application in hazardous areas
- few components only for easiest maintenance
- wear resistant motor braking system
- light weight for easy handling
- also suitable for horizontal pulling
- extremely sensitive lever control with emergency shut-off valve, max. control length 6 m
- available lifting heights: 3m, 5m, 8m
- with chain box as standard
- with manual trolley as option
The JDN Mini air hoists are a superb lightweight hoist for medium duty application, it is supplied c/w pendant control as standard and is very small which makes this air hoist particularly suitable if you need a hoist to be used in multiple locations. For heavy duty use or if you need any specialist features consider using the JDN Profi (which is bigger and heavier) JDN is renowned for making quality hoists so expect to pay a little more than inferior pneumatic hoists. Air hoists don't come much better than from JDN so please feel free to contact us for a competitive quote