Yale "CPA" Compressed Air Hoist with pendant control - Range from 125kg to 10,000kg
Yale Low Maintenance Pneumatic Air Chain Hoist.
Ex II 2 GD c IIB T4 Cord Control Hoist
2000-7500kg Hook Suspended Air Hoist
125-990kg Air Hoist with Pneumatic Trolley
CPA Pneumatic chain hoists have motors with integrated brake function that are designed for continuous operation with an unlimited number of work and duty cycles.
Capacities available: 125kg, 250kg, 500kg, 980kg, 2000kg, 3000kg, 4000kg, 5000kg, 6000kg and 7500kg.
The CPA 125kg to 990kg
- 125kg to 990kg comes as standard with chain collector bag for up to 8 metre lift.
- Single fall load chain, 3 metre lift height and Pendant control supplied as standard.
- These units excel through their extremely quiet operation and robust aluminium housing.
- Low and easy maintenance due to reduced number of components.
- On account of its compact, lightweight design and low headroom the 125 - 990kg units are very handy and easy to carry.
- Extremely sensitive direct control with emergency stop.
- Maximum control drop is 6 metres (maximum pendant length).
- Minimum 2 metre radius when fitted with range 'A' trolley (98 - 180mm)
Minimum 1.8 metre radius when fitted with range 'B' trolley (180-300mm)
The CPA 2000kg to 7500kg
- Units follow the same as the design of the CPE models.
- 3 metre lift height and Pendant control supplied as standard.
- With 100% duty rating and an unlimited number of starts, the CPA 2000 - 7500kgs models are suitable for heavy duty applications.
- It is not susceptible to contamination, humidity or aggressive ingress of contaminates.
- The hoists are composed of three main components which makes servicing easy and inexpensive.
- Chain containers to suit up to 8 metre lifting height are included as standard on 125kg to 990kg SWL.
- Chain containers to suit up to 10 or 20 metres of chain are available as an optional extra on 2000kg to 7500kg.
For Technical Dimensions please click 'Downloads' above, just below the product title and model.
|Model||Capacity (kg)||Number of chain Falls||Lifting Speed with rated load* (m/min)||Lifting Speed without rated load* (m/min)||Lowering Speed with rated load* (m/min)||Air Consumption with rated load* (m3/min)||Motor (kW)||Weight with standard 3m HOL (kg)|
|*Values for 6 bar (low pressure) and 2m control drop. Speeds will be reduced in case of longer control length.|
CPA 125kg to 990kg Operating and Service ManualThe present manual is intended to help the operator to learn about air hoists and how to use them properly. This manual contains important information on the safe, proper, and economic operation of the air hoists. By following this information the risk of a safety hazard, repair costs, and machinery downtime can be reduced and the useful lifetime of the air hoist can be extended.
CPA 2000kg to 7500kg Operating and Service InstructionsThe present manual is intended to help the operator to learn about air hoists and how to use them properly. This manual contains important information on the safe, proper, and economic operation of the air hoists. By following this information the risk of a safety hazard, repair costs, and machinery downtime can be reduced and the useful lifetime of the air hoist can be extended.
Full CPA Operating InstructionsA comprehensive guide to the operation and workings of the Yale CPA pneumatic hoist.