Pfaff Static Electric "Loading Platform" Scissor Lifting Table - 2000kg to 5000kg Lifting Capacities, 1600mm Lifting Height (8 Options)
The HTV-X Proline Is a space saving hydraulic loading platform.
This robust equipment for the goods-handling industry is so tough that you can even drive a truck over it. This unit is the ideal firm and safe solution whenever extra convenience is required during effort-saving loading or unloading.
This space-saving hydraulic loading platform is especially designed for pit installations. Its platform will be level to the ground and is made of rigid, curved stud plate 8 mm thickness. Thus lifting of even heavy loads within loading bays is possible without taking up excessive space. Platform dimensions are carefully designed to allow direct pallet truck access from loading bay to the truck. The cantilever chassis is supplied as standard, avoiding the need for cost and time consuming underpouring after installation. In fact, a whole range of features is included to ensure a long service life: reduced peaks of pressure, cylinder with sealed plunger system, the cylinder and scissor bearings can be lubricated.
High Level of Handling Performance
Same cylinder force at start and end position of the platform provides nearly constant lifting speed over the total lift.
- None or only low pressure peaks prevent the seal, valve and pump elements against wear..
- Low elasticity/resilience.
Long Service Life
- Hydraulic cylinder with sealed plunger system.
- No corrosion problems due to air-intake.
- Cylinder and scissor bearings with lubrication possibility.
- Lubricant-filled plain spherical roller bearings.
- Ballbearing rollers with permanent lubrication.
High Level of Safety
- The adjustable upper stroke limit switch is protected by being installed under the platform.
- The electrical system and integrated control elements are always accessible from the outside.
- Corresponds to all relevant safety regulations (e.g. German UVV standards).
|Lifting capacity (kg)||Lift (H) m||Platform (L x B) m||Overall height (C) mm||Lifting time s||Motor power kW||Weight (kg)|
|2000kg||1.6||2,50 x 1,6||400||24||3||1735|
|2000 kg||1.6||3,00 x 2,0||400||24||3||2090|
|3000 kg||1.6||2,50 x 1,6||400||24||3||1770|
|3000 kg||1.6||3,00 x 2,0||400||24||3||2130|
|4000 kg||1.6||2,50 x 1,6||400||36||3||1820|
|4000 kg||1.6||3,00 x 2,0||400||36||3||2190|
|5000 kg||1.6||2,50 x 1,6||400||36||3||1860|
|5000 kg||1.6||3,00 x 2,0||400||36||3||2250|