Pfaff Static Electric Scissor Lifting Table - 500kg to 2000kg Lifting Capacities, 800mm - 1300mm Lifting Height (20 Options)
Pfaff standard lifting table.
Universal hydraulic lifting tables for the lifting of heavy machines or machinery parts. Spacesaving pit installation along with extreme robustness, thanks to the use of wear resistant components.
Standard lifting table with robust platform made of rigid, curved stud plates (either 6 mm thick/up to 500 kg capacity or 8 mm thick/over 500 kg capacity. Designed for the effort-saving lifting of heavyweight machinery with the long-term view in mind. Numerous superior technical features ensure both a high level of efficiency and a considerably longer service life. For example, the scissors bearings with lubricating possibility, which are extremely robust thanks to their hardened, manganese phosphate/molykotetreated bearing surfaces. Plus items as the ball bearing rollers with permanent lubrication and reinforced, hardened running surfaces. This, and much more is provided in addition to a maximum lifting capacity of 2 metric tons. All this is standard at Pfaffsilberblau, and along with our short delivery times this is the key of our success. We will be pleased to inform you on further details.
High Level of Handling Performance
- Low resilience.
- Lifting speed is nearly constant over the entire lift.
- Lubricant-filled plain spherical roller bearings ensure a high level of efficiency.
Long Service Life
- None or only low pressure peaks prevent seal, valve and pump elements from wear.
- Hydraulic cylinders with sealed plunger system avoid corrosion problems caused by air-intake.
- Cylinder and scissor bearings are possible to lubricate.
- Ball bearing rollers with permanent lubrication.
High Level of Safety
- Platform made of rigid curved steel 6 mm thick/up to 500 kg capacity or 8 mm/over 500 kg capacity.
- The adjustable upper stroke limit switch is protected by being fitted under the platform.
Lifting Table Specifications
|Lifting capacity (kg)||Lift (H) m||Platform (L x B) m||Overall size (C) mm||Lifting time (s)||Motor power (kW)||Weight (kg)|
|500kg||0.8||1,30 x 0,8||240||13||1.1||353|
|500kg||0.8||1,30 x 1,0||240||13||1.1||388|
|500kg||1.0||1,50 x 0,8||240||18||1.1||386|
|500kg||1.0||1,50 x 1,0||240||18||1.1||432|
|500kg||1.3||2,00 x 0,8||280||22||1.1||440|
|500kg||1.3||2,00 x 1,0||280||22||1.1||554|
|1000kg||0.8||1,30 x 0,8||240||13||1.1||353|
|1000kg||0.8||1,30 x 1,0||240||13||1.1||395|
|1000kg||1.0||1,50 x 0,8||240||18||1.1||390|
|1000kg||1.0||1,50 x 1,0||240||18||1.1||430|
|1000kg||1.3||2,00 x 0,8||280||22||1.1||530|
|1000kg||1.3||2,00 x 1,0||280||22||1.1||553|
|2000kg||0.8||1,30 x 0,8||240||26||1.1||399|
|2000kg||0.8||1,30 x 1,0||240||26||1.1||443|
|2000kg||1.0||1,50 x 0,8||240||35||1.1||443|
|2000kg||1.0||1,50 x 1,0||240||35||1.1||515|
|2000kg||1.0||1,50 x 1,4||240||35||1.1||646|
|2000kg||1.3||2,00 x 0,8||280||44||1.1||580|
|2000kg||1.3||2,00 x 1,0||280||44||1.1||643|
|2000kg||1.3||2,00 x 1,4||280||44||1.1||830|