Sala Personal Flotation Harness - M, L and XL
Full body harness with person flotation device.
- Harness webbing: 100% polyester, width - 45mm, minimum breaking load >26kn
- Thread: 100% polyester
- Hardware: Rear D-ring stainless steel, minimum break strength >22kN, pass through buckles - legs and chest, stainless steel, shoulder adjusters - Spring loaded, stainless steel. ExoFit XP
- Back and leg pad. Hydrofill nylon and 3-D mesh lining. Weight (approx): 2,7kg (with 275N PFD) capacity: 136kg.
- Standards: CE EN361, ANSI
- Dimensions (packed): 275N - H - 40cm, W - 30cm, D - 4cm outer Cover: fabric - heavy duty polyurethane coated nylon, colour - red
- Inflatable chamber: Fabric - 210 denier nylon with weldable polyurethane coating, Colour - international orange, Visibility - MED/SOLAS retro reflective patches.
- Closure: Black delrin zipper with double quick release openings
- Whistle: Marine grade - orange in colour.
- SOLAS / MED approved flotation: 305n
- inflation system Via mouth inflation/deflation tube or united moulders automatic inflator with manual override.
- Capacity: For all persons 40kg - 150kg
- Standards: 275N model - ISO 12402-1 & EN361.
How the personal flotation device (PFD) works.
It will activate and begin to inflate once it has been immersed in the water for three seconds. The inflation technology is based on water pressure, eliminating activation due to unintentional or accidental contact with water, such as rain or spray. The device can also be operated manually; simply pull the toggle. There is an inflation tube for oral inflation, which can also used to deflate the life jacket.
Measured in newtons (N). Our integrated PFD’s have 275 Newtons of buoyancy to provide additional support and safety in the water, as well as exceptional turning capacity to self right the wearer. The units buoyancy makes it ideal for use in conjunction with industrial clothing and equipment.
This life jacket is single chamberd with automatic gas inflation.