Bux NEO Permanent Lifting Magnet - Range from 50kg to 2000kg
Permanent Lifting Magnets.
The NEO series incorporates five models:
Capacity options: 125kg, 250kg, 500kg, 1000kg and 2000kg SWL.
The use of NEO dymium magnets allows for a very compact construction and yet extremely high lifting capacity even in bad surface conditions. Two poles allow for handling of plates and other flat materials as well as rounds, like bars and tubes.
Magnet Standard Features
- High strength steel bail
- Smooth operating mechanism
- V-shaped pole shoes for flat and round materials
- Operating handle locked in both positions to prevent unintentional operation
- Robust construction
- Striking red colour
- German "GS" certification (Safety approval)
- Supplied with manual, test certificate and CE declaration of conformity
What are Permanent Lifting Magnets
Permanent lifting magnets integrate permanent magnets in conjunction with steel parts. The lasting magnets offer the ability for an undefined period of period. For pragmatic consumption the magnetic ability of a lasting lifting magnet has to be turned ON and OFF. This is done mechanically. A external power source is not required which means that permanent lifting magnets can be used nearly anywhere. They are alleged "self contained" devices.
General aspects and application of permanent lifting magnets
- Permanent lifting magnets create a strong but, relative to electromagnets, low magnetic field. Therefore they are rather sensitive to airgaps.
- This means when the airgap between load and lifter increases, the magnetic force will decrease considerably.
- Handling of loads with a rough and uneven surface is therefore restricted.
- Because of the manual operation of this type of magnet it is not very convenient for use in multiple on a beam.
- They cannot be operated from a distance.
- Typically these magnets are used individually.
- Maximum workload limit is 2000 kg (Rating factor 3). The manual supplied with each magnet provides detailed information of its capacities under various conditions.
The advantages of permanent lifting magnets
- Self contained, can be used virtually anywhere
- Easy to operate
- Minor investment
- Low maintenance cost
- Permanent Magnetic Lifting Magnets for flat, rounds and shapes up to 2000/1000kg
The NEO series of permanent lifting magnets require better surface conditions to attain maximum lifting capability. Thanks to EO dymium magnets they execute really easily on unmachined surfaces with rust or scale. The NEO example is ideally suited for in-plant handling, loading und unloading machinery tools and is usually found in industrialised plants, machine shops and warehouses. When greater holding capability is required, refer to our Battery Powered Lifting Magnets.
Workload Limit (Rated Lift Capacity)
The maximum workload is based upon lifting spotless, smooth, flat, low-carbon steel plate, 30mm or thicker with the complete area of the magnet's pole area in contact with the load. De-rating is required for plates or flat textiles with rust or scale, unmachined or un-even surfaces, plates thinner than 30mm and alloy steels. NEO125, NEO250, NEO500, NEO1000 and NEO 2000 with rated lift capacities up to 2000 kg for flat material and 1000 kg for rounds.
These models use powerful NEO dymium magnets whose field is controlled by the "ON-OFF" position of the handle.