Edge-Guard Permanent Free Standing Guard Rail
Permanent Guard Rail.
The unique solution that's so versatile
When a permanent, post construction, flat roof edge safety system is called for this is a solution that's like no other.
This patented guard rail system is completely freestanding which means no need to penetrate into the roof membrane.
- Unlike other freestanding systems, our unique cantilevered design means no unsightly counterbalance weights and a reduced trip hazard, while a high performance rubber mat placed between the base and the roof surface ensures no adverse effect on new or existing roof guarantees. And for particularly delicate roof surfaces, a specially designed spreader plate gives added protection and peace of mind.
- Edge protection or walkway - the choice is yours.
- The system is reversable for totally unobstructed access. Ideal for fire escape routes or a safe passage around hazardous plant machinery or roof lights.
- SELS can colour the system to suit you with a powder coated finish in a full range of colours.
- It is not for aesthetics either, The finish makes the fully galvanised (BS729) system tougher, more durable and resistant to abrasion.
Who said safety had to be hard on the eye?
- 48.3 O/D x 3mm thick, mild steel to BS7613.
- Cleats, 60.3 O/D x 3mm thick, mild steel to BS7613. Galvanised to BS729.
- 800 x 150 x 20mm, mild steel to BS7613. Galvanised to BS729.
- Spigot, 60.3 O/D x 3mm thick, mild steel to BS7613.
- 48.3 O/D x 4mm thick, mild steel to BS7613.
- Galvanised to BS729.
Ribbed Rubber Mats
- Prevents heat build up, up to 100C
- Technical data available upon request
- All fittings used in conjunction with all Edgeguard's Guardrail System, Free-standing and Mechanically Fixed are malleable iron casting with galvanised finish to BS729.
- The base unit has a 200mm adjustment to compensate for falls in roof levels.
- Wall plate = 4 holes per plate.
- Set drill depth gauge to 50mm, drill 7mm diameter hole.
- raw plug and fasten with 50mm stainless steel screws.