Crosby McKissick Oilfield Tubing Blocks - Range from 50,000kg to 150,000kgModel: McKissick 70 80 / OTB-2533
Oilfield Servicing, Tubing Blocks.
Revolutionary new retention system eliminates conventional threaded nut and potential problems associated with thread corrosion. Exclusive E-Z opening guards, no bolts to pull out and lose provides fastest possible exposure of sheave cluster for quick reeving and extremely short overall length, extra weight and excellent balance makes for fast non-wobbling falls.
- Extra large sealed sheave bearing diameters for fully rated capacities.
- Roller thrust bearing in hook.
- Duplex hook for easy elevator operation, locks in eight positions.
- Convenient rod hook clevis available.
- Completely streamlined, no projections.
- McKissick Roll-Forged, flame hardened sheaves, grooved for proper wire line size.
Contact Crosby for additional wire line sizes.
- Threaded hook parts precision machined and individually fitted for maximum performance.
- All blocks available with additional cheek weights.
|70 Series||80 Series|
70 Series Tubing Blocks
|70 Series Tubing Blocks|
*Spring loaded duplex hook assuring ample travel for efficient tubing operations. No load carrying threads.
80 Series Tubing Blocks
|80 Series Tubing Blocks|
Technical DatasheetFull technical datasheet for both 70 and 80 series McKissick Oilfield Tubing Blocks. Includes parts list.
Images are for display purposes only.
Contact Us About This Product
Please fill in your details and your enquiry below.
Did you know?
You can also Request a Quote using the Buy/Quote tab above!
You can easily add more than one item to the Quote Request. This is highly recommend as we will be able to suit your needs much more efficiently.
Share this page!
Save this QR code
for use on Smart Phones