Camlok TPZ Non-Marking Board Clamp - Range from 20kg to 1500kg
Camlok Non-Marking Board Clamp for Lifting Boards Between 5 & 150mm (various size options).
TPZ board clamps offer an simple and effective way to vertically lift and transport a variety of materials such as wood, MDF, plasterboard, stone, and plastics. They can also be used to lift loads from the horizontal to the vertical through 900 for transportation. The range has been designed to be user friendly and the handle enables the operator to guide the load easily during operation and each clamp is supplied fitted with large rubber pads to minimise damage.
These clamps are ideal in production facilities and especially on construction and building sites.
- Wide jaw option available
- Facilitates the lifting and handling of all materials.
- Loads can be lifted from the vertical to the horizontal through 90 degrees for transportation.
- Fitted with a handle to enable the operator to guide the load during transport.
- Fitted with large rubber pads to prevent damage. Ideal clamp for use in production facilities and on construction / building sites.
|Model||WLL*||Jaw Capacity (mm)||Weight (kg)||Suspension Type|