Ingersoll Rand "MLK" Series Compressed Air Hoist / Pneumatic - Range from 250kg to 1000kg
Super heavy duty, high speed production hoist.
Serving industry for over 25 years, the rugged and reliable MLK series share a common design with many interchangeable parts. With high speeds and precise spotting, these hoists are ideal for high production cycle operations. Both spark resistant, designated with a KR suffix, and slow speed precision spotting models, deignated with a KS suffix, are offered.
MLK series hoists come complete with 10 feet of standard lift and either 6 feet of pendant control or 6 feet of pull chain control.
- Meets ASME B30.16 Specifications.
- 100% duty cycle. MLK/HLK are rated as HMI duty classification A5, severe duty. This equates to FEM 9.511 duty classification 2m.
- These hoist are ideal for the harsh environments found in steel mills, foundries and electroplating operations. These are also ideal for high duty cycle applications.
- Pull chain or pilot pendent controls provide precise spotting capabilities. For even more precise control MLKS slow speed models are available.
- Self adjusting, air operated disc brake is spring applied and air released. Wear tested to over 1 million cycles before replacement.
- All rotating parts are supported by either ball or roller type bearings. Unique planetary gearing system assures long life.
- Thoughtful design includes parts interchangeability, inlet swivels, exhaust air chain lubrication, control adjustment screws and easy conversion from pull chain to pendent control.
- Spark resistant models and a wide range of options and accessories are available.
Rugged Construction for Severe Duty Use
- Robust high strength aluminium housing with durable powder coated paint finish.
- Insensitive to dust and humidity.
- 100% duty cycle multi-vane-motor - Avoids downtimes.
- Corrosion resistant load chain.
- High lifting and lowering speeds.
- Low air consumption.
- Precise load positioning through pilot pendant of pull chain.
- Low noise level (89 dBA).
- Numerous options available for adaptation to your application: chain containers, rigid mounting trolleys, CE compliant versions, spark resistant versions suitable for ATEX zone 1 applications.
At 6.3 bar dynamic pressure (when hoist is running). Working pressure 5 to 7 bar.
|Model||Rated capacity (kg)||Falls of load chain||Min. headroom (mm)||Lifting speed at rated load (m/min)||Lifting speed at no load (m/min)||Lowering speed at rated load (m/min)||Air cons. at rated load (m/min)||Sound pressure (dBA)||Hoist weight (kg)||Chain size (mm)||Chain weight / 1m extra lift (kg)|
|MLK Standard Series / Hook mount configuration|
|ML250K||250||1||457||30.8||52.1||35.7||2.1||89||21.8||6.4 x 19.5||1.0|
|ML500K||500||1||457||16.8||32.3||29.6||2.1||89||21.8||6.4 x 19.5||1.0|
|ML1000K||1000||2||457||8.5||16.2||14.9||2.1||89||27.7||6.4 x 19.5||2.0|
|MLK for explosive atmosphere Zone 1 (as per ATEX Ex II 2 GD c IIB 135°C X) / Hook mount configuration|
|ML250KR||250||1||457||7.9||12.8||11.6||2.1||89||28.1||6.4 x 19.5||1.0|
|ML500KR||500||2||457||4.0||6.4||6.1||2.1||89||28.1||6.4 x 19.5||2.0|
|Hook mount configuration||Standard trolley mount configuration with RT010 trolley - Plain (DA) or motorised (HA)||Trolley mount configuration with TIR6600 trolley for wide beam - Motorised only (HD)|
|Model||A||B||C||D||E||F||G||H||J||Air Inlet Ø|
|Hook Mount - Dimensions in mm|
|Trolley Mount - Dimensions in mm|
|ML500K(R)..DA||457||191||37||321||107||70||67 (105)||394||24 (28)||1/2" NPT|
|ML500K(R).HA||457||191||37||321||107||70||67 (105)||394||24 (28)||1/2" NPT|
|ML500K(R)..HD||442||191||39||374||146||114||62 (105)||394||24 (28)||1/2" NPT|