Miller "Ropax" Standard Rope Access Fall Arrest Harness with Front and Rear 'D' Rings & Work Positioning Belt
Rope Access Harness in Standard Webbing with Quick Connect Leg Straps. Complies to EN361, EN358 & EN813.
Sizes: S/M (1014432), L/XL (1014433)
The Miller ROPAX harness is a new full body technical harness for rope access and rescue. The new design combines excellent suspension comfort with freedom of movement and increased productivity. It offers a price competitive solution for a wide range of activities.
The ROPAX is a full body harness with padded leg straps and belt as well as optional back pad and transversal pad. It can be used in conjunction with a climber's seat:
- Industrial Rope Access and IRATA member companies
- Ministry of Defense
- Fire Brigade
- New triangular suspension design spreads the pressure across 4 points rather than 2, reducing the risk of suspension trauma.
- Foldable side D-rings ideal for confined space.
- Clear Left and Right labeling facilitates donning of the harness.
- The V form of the shoulder straps has been reworked to position the straps away from the neck and so avoid any irritation from the webbing rubbing.
- Attachment clip for detachable webbingsling.
- A small, detachable webbing sling which clips onto the shoulder straps is used to correctly position the ascender tight to the harness for improved ascent.
- When not in use, this strap can be detached.
- Ergo Soft Dorsal Pad developed to protect the back and facilitate harness donning.
- The outer webbing is resistant to impactsand abrasion whilst the inner padding includes a knitted mesh membrane which minimises moisture absorption and optimises air circulation.
- The dorsal pad can also integrate the transversal padded support.
- Transversal 3D Padded Support
- Fully adjustable, the transversal pad clips onto the dorsal back pad.
- Two webbing loops are connected to the ascending rope by means of a karabiner which allows the user an extended semi-inclined working position without straining the abdominals.
- The webbing slides in the pad, giving the user a greater freedom of movement.
- Leg strap position is fully adjustable for a perfect fit.
- Gear Loops: 3 large gear loops easily accommodate all tools and accessories and are easily accessible
- Extra Wide Belt: Originating from belts used for arboriculture, the extra wide belt provides optimum lumber support during extended periods in suspension.
- Fully Adjustable Leg Straps: Adjustment webbing straps between the leg straps and the belt allow the worker to adjust the harness perfectly to size.
- Automatic Buckles: Automatic buckles on the leg straps facilitate the harness donning.
- Web Finials
- Clip-on design safely organises webbing after proper adjustment
- Provides positive gripping surface for easy web adjustment
Certification and Conformity:
- Category PPE: Class 3
- Standards: EN358 / EN361 / EN813
- European Directives: 89/686/EEC
- Quality Assurance: ISO 9001 / 2000
- EC Certification Number : 333 AFAQ
- EC Attestation Number : 0082/490/160/12/05/0421
- Laboratory : APAVE Lyonnaise
|Dorsal Ergo Soft Pad||Transversal 3D Padded Support|