Miller "IBXX2R" Rope Access Safety Harness with Front and Rear 'D' Rings & Work Positioning Belt
Miller 4 Point Technical Harness with Racking, Front Webbing Loops, Back & Side D-Rings. Complies to EN361, EN358 & EN813.
With 2 Front Webbing Rings and 1 Back D Ring; Side D Rings and Racking System
Sizes Available: S (1007386), M/L (1007022), XL (1007387)
Designed for specialists working hands-free at heights in rescue, this full-body height safety harness offers excellent suspension comfort and minimises suspension trauma.
4-Point height safety harness with work-positioning belt and padded leg straps. The belay connection link distributes the loads to the larger muscle groups to minimise discomfort and suspension trauma and maximise productivity.
Easy to fit thanks to ABS shoulder adjustment buckle (Advances Buckling System).
- Raw Material : Zinc plated alloy steel
- Dimensions : 61x64x5mm
- Breaking Strength : >22KN
- Raw Material : black aluminium alloy
- Side D-Rings Dimensions : 68x113x5mm
- Operating Temperature : -30°C to +50°C
Cerification and Conformity
- EC Category PPE* : Class 3
- Standards : EN36, EN358, EN813
- European Directives : 89/686/EEC
- Quality Assurance : ISO 9001 / 2000
- EC Certification Number : 333
- EC Attestation Number : 990314
- Laboratory : SGS