Miller "Elastokuik" Pylon / Telecoms Fall Arrest Harness with rear 'D', Front webbing Loops & Work Positioning Belt
Semi Elastic Comfort Harness with 2 Anchorage Points (Front Webbing Loops & Back D-Rings). Complies to EN361and EN358.
Ideal for work on telecom poles and pylons, this harness offers full freedom of movement for access and excellent support for work positioning and extended reach.
The patented elasticated webbing on the shoulder straps stretches with user's movements to enhance productivity and reduce fatigue.
- Heavy-duty 3-point harness with work positioning belt.
- Comfortable back-padding for supported hands-free work-positioning
- Rotating work-positioning belt offers excellent freedom of movement and extended reach.
- Stretchable shoulder straps move with the worker to enhance productivity through increased comfort and greater flexibility
- Back pad in cordura
- Easy to fit with automatic buckles
- Conforms to EN361 and EN358
- Size: M/L
- Rear, front and side anchorage (front anchorage loops)