Miller Duraflex 2 Point, Yellow Hi-Vis Fall Arrest Vest with Rear 'D' Ring & Front Webbing Loops and Work Positioning HarnessModel: VHWB2-2318
Yellow Hi-Vis Vest Harness with 2 Anchorage Points (Front Webbing, Rear & Side D-Rings). Complies to EN361 & EN358.
Teflon Finish- Feel the Difference
A High Quality general purpose Full Body Harness that combines all the Benefits of Duraflex in a highly comfortable and Practical Vest Jacket. DuraFlex is one of the most comfortable harnesses on the market for maintenance work, where the worker is required to crouch down and move around a worksite. This enhanced comfort guarantees optimum productivity. The webbing is treated with TEFLON to repel the oil, dirt and water which may cause the harness to erode.
- Duraflex Webbing is Designed to Stretch and Conform to the Workers Body
- All Miller harnesses are CE Certified and comply with EN 1361 and, where necessary, with EN 358
- Sizes available: M/L (1013454), XL (1013455)
Patented Miller DuraFlex Vest harnesses feature specially-formulated elastomer webbing that stretches to provide:
Built in Vest
Easy-to-fit with front zipper and quick buckles. Lightweight durable polyester vest jacket for excellent resistance to chemicals and general wear and tear. Multiple pockets, extra shoulder padding and lateral loops for tool bags. Multiple adjustments on jacket for perfect fit.
All Miller DuraFlex harnesses conform to the shape of the worker, stretching with every movement, so there is no bunching, binding or kinking which in the case with other harnesses may cause discomfort to the user.
With unsurpassed comfort, DuraFlex harnesses offer wider end-user acceptance.
More importantly, a comfortable harness is more likely to be worn properly, enhancing compliance and safety on the jobsite.
Because DuraFlex harnesses are elasticated, the worker has greater mobility with less fatigue. Also the bright, lime-green colour is readily visible which makes it easy to see whether the harness is being worn.
TEFLON contributes to extend the service life of the DuraFlex harness as compared to conventional harnesses, for example...
- An invisible high-tech protective treatment applied professionally to all DuraFlex and Manyard webbing.
- TEFLON repels water, oil, grease, dirt and concrete dust that may cause the degradation and erosion of the harness and Manyard webbing.
- Maintains durability and stain resistance even after repeated washing
- TEFLON does not change the webbings look, feel or breathability.
- Raw Material : Stainless steel
- Dimensions : 48 mm 7mm
- Breaking Strength : > 5000 daN
- Raw Material : 45 mm Aluminium alloy
- Breaking Strength : > 850 daN
- Breaking Strength : > 15 KN
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +50°C
- Weight (kg) : approx. 1.4 kg
- Vest: 80% Polyester, 20% Cotton
Certification and Conformity
- EC Category PPE: Class 3
- Standards: EN361 & EN358
- European Directives: 89/686/EEC
- Quality Assurance: ISO 9001 / 2000
- EC Certification Number: 333 AFQ
- EC Attestation Number: 0082/490/160/09/03/0287
- Laboratory: APAVE Lyonnaise
Manufactured by Sperian (Formerly Bacou-Dalloz)
Elasticated Webbing has been patented in Europe. Patent no: EP-B-0902710, in US, Patent no: 6.006.200
Images are for display purposes only.
Contact Us About This Product
Please fill in your details and your enquiry below.
Did you know?
You can also Request a Quote using the Buy/Quote tab above!
You can easily add more than one item to the Quote Request. This is highly recommend as we will be able to suit your needs much more efficiently.
Share this page!
Save this QR code
for use on Smart Phones