LiftingSafety Ninja Series Suspended Crane Scales - Range from 1500kg to 15,000kg
MCWN professional digital crane scales for weighing in industrial environments
Easy to use and reliable professional digital crane scales, for weighing in industrial environments, fitted with protective transport case. Thanks to there compact size, the MCWN crane scales just slightly reduce the lifting distance of the crane. Available also CE-M APPROVED. The MCWN Crane scales are standard fitted with a radio frequency communication module. for connection to PC, remote printer, or weight repeater. Fitted with test certificate obtain with sample weights.
- 25mm LCD back lit display, easily visible in any lighting condition
- fitted with upper and lower shackles
- Compact size and minimum distance between upper and lower shackle
- precision +/- 0.03% on F.S
- 5 key water proof keypad : Zero, semi automatic or present Tare, Mode, print, on/off
- Sturdy case in oven-fire painted steel
- Fitted with 868MHz multi point radio frequency module (RF version), for connection to remote printer, PC of one or more crane scales (also with approved transmission through the Alibi memory option) or weight indicator/repeater of one or more crane scales (with attached printer, labeller or other accessories) Maximum communication distance in adequate conditions is 70m indoors and 150m outdoors.
- Fitted with remote control for a distance of up to 8m. The remote control can be configured by the customer as a single automatic tare or as 4-key remote keypad
- Power supply through 4AA batteries, which may be rechargeable, operating time of about 40hours (without radio frequency communication)
- Digital calibration and programmable set up directly from the keypad or from the PC with Dinitools
- Programmable digital filter and auto switch-off
- Operating temperature: -10/+40 °C
- RS232 serial port on the RJ45 connector for quick programming with dinitools
- Fitted with protective transport case with dimensions 410x260x240mm (w x l x h)
- Radio frequency weight transmission, also approved with the Alibi memory option
- weighs accumulation
- +/- check
- weigh percentile
- Hold, for freezing the weight on the display
- Peak, for identifying the weight peeks
- X 10 high resolution visualization
- Net/Gross or lb/kg conversion
|Code||Max Capacity kg||Standard Division Kg||CE-M Division kg|
- 868 MHz radio frequency module for PC, with PVC box and 1 m USB/mini USB connecting cable; power supply directly from the USB port. Max. functioning distance, in appropriate environmental and installation conditions: 70m indoors, 150m outdoors. 50 configurable channels. (OBRFUSB must be combined with another radio module).
- 868 MHz radio frequency module for PC, with PVC box, 3 m RS232 connecting cable complete with DB9 pin connector and power supply. Max. functioning distance, in appropriate environmental and installation conditions: 70m indoors, 150m outdoors. 50 configurable channels. (OBRF232 must be combined with another radio module).
- Real time clock for printing/displaying of the date and time.
- Alibi memory (fiscal memory, max 120.000 weighs) for approved transmission of the weight to PC/PLC. Real time clock integrated for print of the date/time.
- SIT/ASTM calibration certificate for crane scales with capacity greater than 1500 kg.
NOTE: options to be specified at time of order of the crane scale, not available separately.
- Swivelling bottom hook with safety lock 1,5 t.
- Swivelling bottom hook with safety lock 7 t.
- Swivelling bottom hook with safety lock 15 t.
- Connection ring 2,5 t.
- Connection ring 8 t.
- Connection ring 15 t.
- Infrared remote control, with 18 keys, for use up to 8 m of distance.
- Printed technical manual
- Printed user manual