Camlok TKG-VH Manual Balance Crane Forks - Range from 1000kg to 5000kg (4 Options)
Manually Balancing Crane Slung Lifting Forks.
This is a UK manufactured range of crane forks that are CE certified. Manual positioning of the fitting eye is required by the user to ensure the load is level and safe though there is no minimum SWL as there is with automatic balance crane forks. We also offer the same basic design a Auto Balance; in other words no manual intervention is required to level the load. A crane fork is a lifting device used to adapt an overhead crane into a system for safely handling pallets.
These crane forks are equipped with adjustable tines and height adjustability. The balancing system engages when the shackle is manually hooked into the appropriate notch.
- Safety factor 4:1.
- Highly visible safety colour.
- For the transport of rings or coils, the fork tines are simply pushed together.
- Easily adjustable tines for all pallet sizes.
- Comply to all necessary European Directives
- Chain for load securing.
- User selectable centre of gravity for many load widths.
- Specials can be made to customers requirements with customer specified capacities and safe working loads. Offshore specification is also available as fully corrosion resistant with galvanised finish!
- Click on the Tab BUY / QUOTE for a drawing and dimensional information.
TKG 1 vh, TKG 2 vh, TKG 3 vh, TKG 5 vh