Globestock "CGE070" 2 Speed Man-riding Hand Operated Wire Rope Winch (Lift Hoist) 136kg Manriding and 200kg SWL Materials Lifting. Wire Rope Length 50m
50 metre hand winch suitable for 136kg Manriding winch or 200kg materials lift with single speed man-riding and 2 speed materials lifting.
A 50 metre winch, ideal for use in confined space applications, this winch can be quickly and easily attached to a tripod. Recommended for use in conjunction with a secondary device, which ensures the safe and easy raising or lowering of personnel.
The winch has a high mechanical efficiency and a light, smooth action making personnel hoisting easy. The internal mechanism is case hardened to give a long, wear resistant life as well as toughness and durability. Cable retrieval rate of 50mm per handle revolution or 500mm per handle revolution when in rapid retrieval mode.
- Safe working load for man-riding: 136kg.
- Safe working load for materials handling: 200kg.
- Gear Ratio 1 : 8.9.
- Tough and durable powder coated pressed steel casing.
- Easy to wind up with a self locking action, in normal mode, to prevent a load falling upon releasing the handle.
- Fitted with a maximum 50mtrs of 5mm diameter galvanized steel cable and karabiner for attaching to a user's harness.
- Weight with 50m of cable: 21.5kg.
- To comply with all current legislation this winch must be used inconjunction with a secondary device when used for man-riding, ensuring personnel safety.
- Two modes of use:-
- Normal for personnel use.
- Rapid for quickly winding cable in or out.