Hydraulic Press, Manual Hydraulic Operation (Lightweight construction for lighter duty applications) - 15,000kg and 20,000kg
15 and 20 tonne. Hydraulic Workshop Press, floor mounted, for light duty industrial use.
Lightweight Bench / Floor mounted hydraulic workshop press
Capacities available: 15 tonne or 20 tonnes.
Models: LHP-1191-15 and LHP-1191-20 (Floor Press)
- Gauge positioned for easy reading, calibrated in P.S.I and BAR for accurate control when pressing.
- Low Pressure Hydraulic System ensuring long life.
- Hydraulic Ram Fitted with a stroke restrictor valve to prevent damage.
- Precision built hydraulic pump and ram.
- All Pumps are fitted with a pressure release valve to prevent damage.
- All welded heavy duty construction frame.
- All Presses are compleate with a 100mm dia. pressure guage and one pair of universal "vee" blocks.
- Each press is overload tested and a test certificate / letter of conformity supplied.
- Each press has been individually tested as a complete unit.
- All hydraulic cylinder piston rods are fitted with a removable end cap, the end cap is held in place by a concealed ring. This eliminates the need for external fixing screws that can interfere when using the piston rod in a confined space.
- The press end cap cap is easily removed for fitting mandrels.
- Mandrels can be manufactured to customer requirements.
- Precise guidance of the piston rod through a high quality self-lubricating guide bush ensures first class pressing, the cylinder is manufactured from top quality hydraulic tube and is an all welded construction.
- The hydraulic pump and cylinder are manufactured from top quality materials using the selective assembly method, this gives good tolerance and long working life to the press.
- Comes with a 12 month manufacturers guarantee.
|O/A Frame Height (A) (mm)
|Frame Height (B) (mm)||1510||1510|
|O/A Frame Width (C) (mm)||750||800|
|Frame Width (D) (mm)||610||660|
|Min.Daylight (E) (mm)||150||150|
|Max.Daylight (F) (mm)||960||960|
|Front clearance between posts (G) (mm)||510||510|
|Side Clearance between Posts (J) (mm)||155||155|
|Frame depth (K) (mm)||175||180|
|O/A Frame Depth (L) (mm)||510||520|
|Ram Stroke (mm)||100||100|
|Pump type||Double Acting||Double Acting|
|Approx. Weight (kg)||114||134|