LiftingSafety Stainless Steel Man Riding / Rescue Davit and Accessories, Max. Height: 2018mm & Max. Reach: 1233mm, EN795 Class B
LiftingSafety Stainless Steel Man Riding, fall arrest, rescue davit and accessories.
For rescue from height, fall arrest and manriding (suspended) applications, EN795 Class B Certified
A portable davit assembly that is manufactured from Stainless Steel making it excellent for corrosive environments as well as in the food, chemical and water industry. Many of our customers from the offshore oil and gas industries utilise our davits for this reason to suit the working environment demands.
The products of Selby Engineering and Lifting Safety are first choice for specifiers and engineers worldwide.
- Easily transportable when they are to be used in more than one location and can be purchased with countless amount of sockets to suit your requirments. This offers a cost effective solution, because it means that one portable davit arm can be purchased and used in multiple locations (across a single site or a number of sites).
- Drawings below give a basic indication of the style and size of davits available.
- Four socket options for our davit arms, please see the drawings below to select the most suitable option.
- Davits can be supplied with a Fall Arrest Recovery Block and Materials and Personnel Winch (supplied with a brackets to suit).
Davit Attachment Options
This davit can have 2 Fall Arrest Blocks fitted – 1 to the post AND 1 to the arm.
The Material and Personnel winch can ONLY fit to the arm.
You can select a combination of a maximum of 2 devices.
|Davit Type||Approx. Weight (kg)||Height (mm) Inc. Surface Mount Socket
||Reach (mm)||Arm Angle|
|Material and Personnel Winch||TBC||30m Rope Length|
|12m Fall Arrest Recovery Block||8.3|
|18m Fall Arrest Recovery Block||11.5|
|24m Fall Arrest Recovery Block||16|
|30m Fall Arrest Recovery Block||21|
|42m Fall Arrest Recovery Block||40|
|65m Fall Arrest Recovery Block||43|
Fall Arrest Recovery Block, Aluminium Housing, Steel Cable Lifeline
Fall arrest device with rescue lifting and lowering facility, equipped with a recovery mechanism operated by a device mounted handle. After an arrested fall, or if the user becomes incapacitated at the bottom of a shaft, the recovery mechanism can easily be engaged by a second person to raise or lower the person to a place of safety.
- NOT suitable for use over a leading edge and has not been edge tested.
- Aluminium housing, with a galvanised steel cable lifeline.
- With release pin and two-way winding handle, to engage rescue/recovery mode.
- Fixed handle anchor attachment point.
- Attachment/connection handle or can be fitted to a davit or tripod via a bracket.
- Aluminium double action hook on end of lifeline to EN362.
Material and Personnel Winch
Winch suitable for easy and jolt free lifting and lowering of loads and personnel entering and exiting manholes and confined spaces.
- Manufactured from Stainless Steel
- 6mm Stainless Steel cable x 30m Length
- Tested to RL2006/42/EC
- Combined operation for persons and loads up to 300kg Max.
- Safe operation through innovative construction.
- Complies with EN 1808:2015