LiftingSafety LSLift-BM&BMP Battery Powered Lifting Magnets Range 1100kg to 5000kg
For Flat & Round Material Lifting Applications
These versatile lifting magnets have widespread application for lifting & handling of plates, die blocks, machined components, smooth castings, and forgings.
Standard Features and Benefits
- Self contained lifting magnets
- Powered by built-in 12 V battery for at least 8 hours of operation
- Hand-held, IR remote control unit allows to operate the lifting magnet from up to 4.5 metres
- High degree of safety
- Bail sensor prevents magnet de-energization while lifting a load
- Dual push buttons for RELEASE
- Visual and audible alarms indicate low battery level
- Magnet cannot be turned "ON" if battery charge is too low
- Exhaustive lifting guidelines ensure a double lift capacity with respect to weight of load
- High degree of comfort
- Controller/battery enclosure with detachable front and back panel
- Easy access to controller and battery for installation and inspection
- Additional Lift and Release push buttons on front panel
- LED display shows battery charge level when magnet is ON
- Built-in, temperature compensated, automatic cut-off charger
- Pocket to store remote and mains power cord
- Clip on remote allows operator to attach to belt or pocket
- Meets all the requirements of ANSI/ASME B30.20 (safety standard).
- 110V AC cord and plug for built-in battery charger
- Interlock prevents magnet de-energization when suspended in air.
- Removable cover allows inspection of battery.
- Pocket for IR Remote Transmitter*
- Temperature compensated: built-in automatic cut-off charger prevents over-charging of battery.
- Supplied with manual, pull test certificate, video, and safety poster.
- For safety, magnet can not be turned "ON" if battery charge is too low.
- Audible Warning Alarm and flashing light indicate low battery
- Lighted display indicates battery charge level.
- Uses "Deep Discharge" type low maintenance Gel Cell Battery.
- Single push button lift
- Clip allows operator to attach to belt or pocket
- Dual push button release
- Additional remote control units available at nominal cost.