LiftingSafety "AutoHook" Automatic Gravity Load/Release Hook, Range 2,000kg to 10,000kg
Gravitational Release Mechanism, No access to Hook Required
The LiftingSafety "AutoHook" Gravitational Automatic Load/Release Hook allows for automatic Loading and Releasing of loads from a remote access point and does not require the operator to be in the area.
This can be useful if the load is in the following conditions:
- Temperature - The environment is too hot/cold for the operator to remain.
- Heigh - The operator cannot gain access to the load easily.
- No Access - if the load is out of reach by the operator.
- Aggressive conditions - The environment is too dangerous for the operator to access.
Once in position, the opening and closing of the AutoHook is controlled simply by gravity, during lifting the hook closes and remains closed, once the load is layed out the hook will release by pressing on the load allowing the hook to be positioned away from the load.
- 1 year warranty
- Hot epoxy coating.
- FEM Group : A5
- Following the European Directive 2006/42/CE
- Manufactured without load bearing welds.
- Safety Factor (coeffecient): 3
- Minimum breaking load: 3 x WLL
- Static test coefficient : 2
General Safety Advice
- Take one load only at each lifting operation
- Only lift when the red point is no longer visible
- Do not use with fragile loads
- A minimum load of 10% of the WLL must be respected
- The hooks are not appropriate for a permanent assembly
- Temperature of use : -20° to +100°C
- Use textile slings only with manual positioning, making sure the sling is correctly put in place in the bottom of the hook.
Dimensions and Specifications
|WLL (kg)||A (mm)
||B (mm)||C (mm)||D (mm)||E (mm)||F (mm)||G (mm)||H (mm)||I (mm)||J (mm)||K (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|2,000||100 Ø||374||38||38||32 Ø||25||291||12||68||12||6|
|5,000||140 Ø||470||47.5||48||40 Ø||30||370||20||100||20||16|
Lifting the Load: The hook closes automatically upon lifting, the operator has to check the the red end point of the hook is no longer visible to ensure maximum safety.
Releasing the Load: The hook opens automatically once the load is laid down, the hook can then be released from the load.