William Hackett "L4" Lever Hoist - 750kg to 20,000kg
Meets and exceeds the requirements of international standards BS EN13157:2004 + AI:2009, ASME B30.21-2014, AS1418.2-1997, SANS 1636:2-2007.
The Hackett WH-L4 lever hoist meets and exceeds the requirements of international standards BS EN13157:2004 + AI:2009, ASME B30.21-2014, AS1418.2-1997, SANS 1636:2-2007.
- Range: 750kg to 20 tonnes.
- Operating Temperatures: Can be used within an operating temperature range of -40°C to +55°C.
- Light Loads: Tested and certified at 2% of the lever hoist rated capacity.
- Safety Latches: Top and bottom hooks are fitted with heavy duty cast steel latches creating a strong and robust hook closure.
- Overload Indication: Top and bottom hooks have, as part of the hook forging, an overload indicator mark either side of the hook throat. By measuring the distance between the indicator marks, the hook can be quickly and easily checked to see if any stretch has occurred due to misuse or overloading.
- Hook Housing: Top and bottom hook housing are secured with socket head cap screws/hex head bolts and nyloc insert locking nuts.
- Fleeting / Cross Hauling: Tested and certified for fleeting or cross hauling applications up to 45° from the vertical without deration.
- Load Chain: Fitted with load chain that fully complies with international standards BS EN818-7 Grade T (8) and JIS B8812 Grade V (10).
- Travelling End Stop: available as an option upon request. The travelling end stop can be fitted as a replacement to the standard end stop. The travelling end stop allows the user, when a WH-L4 lever hoist is in position, to move the end stop along the slack chain and position adjacent to the body of the lever hoist. This has the benefits of shortening the slack chain, and stopping any potential ‘run’ of load chain through.
Dimensions and Specifications
|Capacity (tonne)||a (mm)||b (mm)||c (mm)||d (mm)||e (mm)||h (mm)||Load Chain Size(mm)||No.of Load Chain Falls||Mass (Kg)||Weight Per Additional Mtr (Kg)|
|0.75||148||121||37.5||265||28||280||5.6 x 17||1||6.2||0.7|
|1.5||165.5||141||47||415||33||350||7.1 x 21||1||9.6||1.1|
|3||194.5||178||62.5||415||42.5||420||10.0 x 30||1||15.5||1.7|
|6||194.5||228||78||415||51||570||10.0 x 30||2||27||3.5|
|9||194.5||310||-||415||56||680||10.0 x 30||3||38.3||5.2|
|15||194.5||406||-||415||80||1000||10.0 x 30||6||90||13.8|
|20||194.5||530||-||415||80||1150||10.0 x 30||8||195||19.2|