William Hackett "L4" Entry Level Lever Hoist - 750kg to 9000kg
Meets and exceeds the requirements of international standards BS EN13157:2004 + AI:2009, ASME B30.21-2014, AS1418.2-1997, SANS 1636:2-2007.
Features and Specifications
- RANGE: 750kg to 9 tonnes.
- LIGHT LOAD CAPABILITY: the WH-L4 is tested and certified at 2% of the lever hoist rated capacity.
- SAFETY LATCHES: WH-L4 lever hoist top and bottom hooks are fitted with heavy duty cast steel latches creating a strong and robust hook closure.
- OVERLOAD INDICATOR MARKS: WH-L4 lever hoist top and bottom hooks have, as part of the hook forging, an overload indicator mark either side of the hook throat. By measuring the distance between the indicator marks, the hook can be quickly and easily checked to see if any stretch has occurred due to misuse or overloading.
- HOOK HOUSING: WH-L4 lever hoist top and bottom hook housing are secured with socket head cap screws/hex head bolts and nyloc insert locking nuts.
- FLEETING/CROSS HAULING: WH-L4 lever hoists are tested and certified for fleeting or cross hauling applications up to 45° from the vertical without deration.
- LOAD CHAIN: WH-L4 lever hoists are fitted with load chain that fully complies with international standards BS EN818-7 Grade T (8) and JIS B8812 Grade V (10).
- TRAVELLING END STOP: available as an option upon request. The travelling end stop can be fitted as a replacement to the standard end stop. The travelling end stop allows the user, when a WH-L4 lever hoist is in position, to move the end stop along the slack chain and position adjacent to the body of the lever hoist. This has the benefits of shortening the slack chain, and stopping any potential ‘run’ of load chain through the hoist when the operator comes to use it again.
Dimensions and Specifications
|Part No.||Capacity (tonnes)||No. of Falls||Load Chain (mm)||Standard Lift (m)||A (mm)||B (mm)||C (mm)||D (mm)||E (mm)||H (mm)||Weight (kg)||Weight per extra metre lift (kg)|
|033.075||0.75||1||5.6 x 17||1.5||148||121||40||265||28||280||6.2||0.7|
|033.150||1.5||1||7.1 x 21||1.5||165.5||141||47||415||33||350||9.6||1.1|
|033.300||3.0||1||10 x 30||1.5||194.5||178||62.5||415||42.5||420||15.5||1.7|
|033.600||6.0||2||10 x 30||1.5||194.5||228||77||415||51||570||27||3.5|
|033.900||9.0||3||10 x 30||1.5||194.5||310||-||415||56||680||38.3||5.2|
FEC Calibrated Load Chain Grade T (8) according to BS EN818-7:2002 FTE series
FEC Calibrated Load Chain Grade V (10) according to JIS B8802 FV series
|Relevant to Lever Hoist Capacity||Part No.||A (mm)||B (mm)||C (mm)||No. of Chain Falls|
Marking of Chain
This identification mark, together with the test stamp, shall be affixed at intervals not exceeding 1m.