MANUAL - Knock Down (modular) Heavy Duty Floor Crane. Many Options Inc 30 Degree Rotation - Range to 5000kg
Knock-down Fixed Leg Workshop Floor Cranes With Rigid parallel Legs. Stainless steel options. Top quality made here in the UK.
This is our Extra heavy Duty workshop floor crane has been designed so that it can be fully taken apart, quickly and easily broken down in to component parts that can be carried by people to another location, re assembled ready for use in a short period of time.The component parts briefly consist of the following:
- All pins and connectors are quick release
- All hydraulic connectors are quick release self sealing
- Main chassis with lifting handles fitted,
- 2 x forward facing stability legs
- Hydraulic lifting cylinder
- vertical mast
- Horizontal jib arm
- Jib arm extension and lifting hook
All component parts can be fitted with lifting handles to assist manual handling.
The design is with a capacity from 1000kg to 3000kg though with capacity up to 5000kg may be available shortly
- Heavy Duty Commercial Floor Crane.
- Spark resistant features for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
- Made from stainless steel better suited for offshore or food production / pharmaceutical use
- Rotating vertical column; the jib are will rotate left and right with-in the working area between the crane legs
- Extremely robust extra heavy duty construction.
- Quality construction, made in the UK.
- Bespoke designs available to customers specification
- Top quality hydraulics throughout (also made in the UK)
- Each crane has been individually tested to 25% overload as a complete unit.
- Test certificate / letter of conformity supplied with each crane
- Comes with a 12 month guarantee.
Please phone our sales team on 01977 684600 for pricing and more information on this option or product.
Note: The pictures shown are our artists impression only and are only indicative of our capability. (for display purposes only) All cranes are made individually and the the design may be subject to change according to your required specification; the pictures are not to scale, general arrangement drawings will be issued for approval on receipt of your order.
Floor Cranes With Spark Resistant Features / Explosion proof.
For Floor cranes to be used in potentially explosive areas / atmospheres such as Zone 1 or 2, SELS can include any anti-sparking features that our customers specify - this will increase its anti-sparking properties and therefore make the crane more suitable for use in a potentially explosive environment!
SELS will not to take the responsibility of supplying our floor cranes described as 'spark proof' as this is ‘too broad’ a term. We believe that total compliance is probably impossible because of the mechanical operation and movement of a floor crane; i.e. we cannot offer a 100% guarantee that no part of the assembly is capable of generating a spark which could ignite a flame! IE: SELS will supply / manufacture cranes with anti sparking features to our customer’s requirements though will not certified them as sparkproof / explosion proof. Our cranes have been successfully supplied to customers in the offshore Oil and Gas industry in the UK on this basis.
Full Knock Down Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Floor Crane
This is our modular designStainless steel Extra heavy Duty workshop floor crane, the design is almost identical to the same cranes made made from mild steel; they are just as robust and offer the identical optional features.
All the component parts can be removed, meaning that the individual parts can then be taken off quickly so that the crane can be manually carried to working areas and reassembled for use.
A Knock down design floor crane would be particularly suitable if:
- The user could not push a fully built-up crane to the area that it needed to be used
- The crane could not be moved in to position by a fork truck
- or overhead crane.
Stainless steel floor cranes are more costly than the mild steel equivalent though they are suitable for use in more corrosive atmospheres for example being used offshore, for use in food production where corrosion can contaminate a process or being used in clean areas for example being used by the pharmaceutical industry for the manufacture of drugs.
If you are unsure about the best specification to suit your needs then please phone our sales team on 01977 684600