"Standard Height" - Heavy Duty Hydraulic Press, Manual Hydraulics Operation - Range from 25,000kg to 100,000kg
Hydraulic Workshop/Garage Press with Manual Hand Pump Operation.
- Excellent range from 25 tonnes to 100 tonnes
- Specially placed gauge for easy reading
- All work tables are raised and lowered by hand winches and press over 25 tonnes
- Hydraulics are lower pressures to give longer working life
- Rams are fitted with stroke resistor
- To prevent damage, units are fitted with release valves
- Fully welded frame
- 12 Months Guarantee
- Manufactured in the UK (England)
- Excellent quality, suitable for heavy industrial use, not to be confused with lesser quality imported presses.
Design features on all press models:
Precise guidance of the piston rod through a high quality self-lube bush gives first class pressing performance. The cylinder is manufactured from top quality hydraulic tube (all welded construction)
The hydraulic pump and cylinder are manufactured from top quality materials, giving good tolerance and long working life
|Part Number||O/A Frame height (mm) A||Frame height (mm) B||O/A Frame width (mm) C||Frame width (mm) D||O/A Frame depth (mm) L||Min. Daylight (mm) E||Max. Daylight (mm) F||Side clearance between posts (mm) J||Front clearance between posts (mm) K|