Pivoting Arm Counterbalance Workshop Floor Crane With Hydraulic Ram and Hand Winch Lifting, Manual Lift And Travel, Many Options
Hydraulic arm counterbalance floor crane with a manual hand winch for raising and lowering the load. Can be made to customer specification
This design of this portable floor crane incorporates many key features that make it one of the most versatile items of workshop lifting equipment that we sell.
The addition of a hand operated winch (Certified for lifting) makes the crane more versatile because with this the hook can reach all the way to the floor; with the fixed hook on the standard crane the hook will only reach as far as the arm will lower! In fact with the use of a hand winch (hoist ) there is no limit to the lifting height and the therefore the crane could be used to raise and lower equipment from below floor level, for example to raise a sump pump from a water well etc... Also available is 12v DC power lift and travel if required. We also make special versions of the crane to our customers own specification with bespoke dimensions and lifting capacities, jib reach and height.
152kg, 254kg, 508kg, 750kg, 1000kg and 2000kg Capacities available
Note: The pictures shown are our artists impression only and are only indicative of our capability (for display purposes only). All cranes are made individually and the the design may be subject to change according to your required specification; the pictures are not to scale, general arrangement drawings will be issued for approval on receipt of your order.
The most common additions to the standard cranes are:
- Removable vertical jib column to assist packing for export orders.
- Vertical telescopic mast adjustment.
- Brakes with locking Castor's and directional locking Castor's / wheels.
- Electric power drive / propulsion and electric lift.
- Outriggers on the crane body to ensure a stable lift at height.
- Certified lifting points for the ability to have crane lifted / moved by an overhead crane.
- Fork truck pockets, to enable the counterbalanced floor crane to be moved by a fork truck.
- Jacking feet to give a level and stable lift.
- Rotating vertical jib arm, will rotate 15 degrees either directon.
- Hydraulic telescopic extending jib arm.
- Please see the Images Tab above for pictures of these features.
Please phone our sales team on 01977 684600 if you require any assistance or further information.
- Allows operator freedom to work close to machines or over obstructions.
- Designed with safety in mind this crane meets all international safety standards.
- Robust construction.
- Manufactured from hollow steel box section for combined strength and lightness.
- All Welded construction.
- All models feature a heavy duty, double-acting pump for fast action.
- Fitted with a safety relief valve to prevent overload.
- Top quality hydraulics fitted with chrome plated piston rod on ram and pump.
- Precision built hydraulic ram.
- Precision built hydraulic pump.
- Fitted with hard wearing polyurethane front wheels and swivel Castor's on the rear for easy movement of the crane when operational.
- Rear swivel Castor's have brakes fitted.
- Heavy duty swivel hook fitted with safety latch.
- Each crane has been individually tested to 25% overload as a complete unit.
- Test certificate / letter of conformity supplied with each crane.
- Counterbalance not supplied, if ballast less than the stated amount is used the safe working load will be reduced.
- Sand or concrete blocks can be used on 152kg, 254kg and 508kg.
- Models 750kg and 1000kg require Metal Ballast.
- Come with a 12 month guarantee.
Important Safety Information.
- Always inspect hook and latch before using.
- Never use a latch that is distorted or bent.
- Always make sure spring will force the latch against the tip of the hook.
- Always make sure hook supports the loads.
- The latch must never support the load.
- When placing two or more loads may disengage from hook if proper procedures are not followed.
- A falling load may cause serious injury or death.
- A hook and this style latch must not be used for lifting personnel.
- Hook must always support the load.
For Optional Features and Accessories - refer to the tab above "Optional Features".
Optional Features and Accessories
Listed below are some additional features that can be added to any of our standard range of counterbalance floors cranes to customise the them so that they will be more appropriate for your environment. All these features can also be supplied with our stainless steel cranes.
||Fork lift truck lifting pockets
||Directional locking castors or anti static castors
|Hydraulic telescopic jib adjustment||Jacking feet||Lifting and slinging point for overhead crane|
|Vertical column adjustment
||Paint finish suitable for offshore use or powder coated|| Auxilliary adjustable height lifting Hook
| awaiting image
|Articulating Jib Arm (15° left/right)
||Pivoting Arm and Hand Winch