Heavy Duty Galvanised Steel Scaffold Tower - 4' x 2' or 4' x 4'
Steel Access Towers.
- Suitable for Heavy Trade & Industrial Use
- Includes: All Necessary Health & Safety Components i.e. Trap Door, Ladders & Stabilisers.
- Our Heavy Duty Access Towers are probably one of the strongest and safest steel towers available today.
- They are made to the highest possible standards, constructed from 2.0mm and 2.5mm thick, prime quality British steel to BS 6323 34/26, which far exceeds the minimum statutory requirements for steel towers.
- It is extensively sold to the tool hire industry throughout the U.K., which is by far the most rigorous test for any construction equipment.
- A fully comprehensive range of optional accessories is available to comply with Health and Safety guidelines, along with adjustable castors, adjustable bases, standard castors, cantilever legs and outriggers for total flexibility.
- The range has a hot dip galvanised finish to BS 729 both inside and outside the tube to provide a corrosion free life.
- Heavy Duty Access Towers are available in 4' x 4' or 4' x 2' bases sizes and are compatible with many other manufacturers towers.